View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #7
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

To those of you who lost a strip game and had to stay naked for a longer time afterwards...

Who were the people you played with and what did you play?
It was with four other friends while in the car. Every time someone saw a car with one headlights out or dimmed and the other one normal they would call it out. If a female saw if first, the males took off an item of clothing. If the males saw it first, the females took off an item.

How long did you have to stay naked?
I was wearing less items than the other males and thus ended up being the first one of us naked. I thus had to not only stay naked until we got home, but when we got there my clothes were locked inside the car and i couldnt get them back until the driver, a female, chose to give me the keys back.

Were you the only one naked?
No, all of us except the driver eventually got naked. We didn't make the driver participate because you had to take off an item immediately upon it being called, and that could be dangerous for the driver.

Males: did you get an erection (and how often or long) while being naked?
Yes, I did not get it until we got out of the car, but I had it the rest of the time i was naked until i came.

What were the reactions?
For as long as i had my erection, every five minutes the girls got to kick me in the balls and the guys got to force an item of their choice up my ass.

Did you have to do anything to get your clothes back?
Yes. The driver told ne i could have them back if i gave each other giy (two of them) a blow job. After doing so for the first one, the second one refused to let me so i couldnt get them back yet. The driver then had the guy who accepted the blow job pin me to the ground while she teased me for a half hour, stopping every five minutes for the kicks and items up the ass. At the end of the half hour, she had me get in the trunk of the car. She drove to a public park, where I had to get out and then i could get my clothes back. I had to take then out of the car and get dressed in the park though. Luckiky it was night and no one else was there.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote