Thread: Fiction: Nikki's Night
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #5
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki’s Night
Part 5

By Jappio

“Cute as always,” Alexis complimented. I just rolled my eyes. She was trying to butter me up; I knew she was trying to keep me in a good mood so I wouldn’t just leave her. “So, where’d you go?”

“The gas station a couple of blocks from here,” I admitted. I looked behind me at the road, no one had driven by yet, but I knew it could happen any second.

“Oh! That’s quite the way! Did you just walk there, or did you hide a key there?” After she asked that, I dangled the key from one hand for a bit to answer her. I then quickly wrapped my hand around it again, as I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to steal it!

“Nikki, would you like to go for another walk? Tonight is such a beautiful night, and I could use a companion,” Alexis asked. I knew she wasn’t kidding, but at the same time I wonder why she’d expect me to say yes.

“Alex, I’m not going out again. I just want to get inside,” I explained.

“To masturbate?” Alexis bluntly asked me. My face turned red, but I didn’t deny her question either.

“Nikki, if you go for the walk with me, I’ll make it worth your while!” Alexis offered.

I was actually a little curious as to what she’d offer me. “What do you mean?”

Alexis took a step closer to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. She looked into my eyes, and then down at little bit of my breasts she could see above my arm. “Well Nikki, we both know this trip will pay for itself for you,” she explained.

I looked off to the side. I think I knew what she was getting at, but I wasn’t going to let her know I did.

“You see, you’ll be Nudie Nikki, walking naked down the road with me. You’ll have your sweet little boobies on show, nipples all hard and delicious,” I blushed at her comment, trying to turn away from her.

Alexis took advantage of my movement, and lowered herself a bit. She rested a hand on my bare butt; her fingers delicately sprawled across one of my cheeks. “You’ll have your little bottom bouncing about, on show and everything.”

She was far too accurate. I hate what she was doing. As she spoke I could feel myself getting more hot and bothered, and I didn’t think that possible with how much I wanted to get inside. She didn’t stop there though, “You’ll even have that bare little sweetness, the one you oh so love to touch, feeling the night air and getting all wet because you’re a naughty little thing!”

At that moment, I could feel the very tip of her fingers stretch out between my legs, I felt them on my inner thigh, so close to my wanting lips. I bet she could feel the bit of nectar that had already found its way to my thighs. I looked back at her; we were so close to each other, my eyes meeting hers. She licked her lips and I hardly could say anything, feeling very flustered.

She was so right, and I hated that. All of a sudden a walk down the street sounded delightful. Being around her and her naughty fingers sounded nice as well. It would mean a wait, but after a hopefully short walk, we’d be in her apartment and… well if it would be like last time, it’d be worth it!

Before I could embarrassingly admit that I’d like to go on the walk though, luck shined through. “Yet if that’s not a good enough deal, I have something special to offer you. You come with me, and some future night, I’ll join you on one of your naughty games.”

My eyes went wide. She was actually offering to strip naked with me!

“That’s right. I’ll be all naked and vulnerable like a certain Nudie Nikki. The two of us baring it all in public,” she teased. I’d actually get Alexis to strip naked outdoors! Sure, I’d have to be naked with her by the sounds of it, but I still loved the idea of it. Alexis being the naked and shy one sounded great!

I maybe was a little too aroused to think clearly. Yet nothing she was suggesting sounded bad. I was starting to want to go on this walk with her, and I did want to see her naked in public for once. “Ok Alex, I agree, we can go for a walk.”

A huge smile appeared on Alexis’s face. Her hand released my butt, and she giddily did a little jump and giggled. “Nudie Nikki and I get to go for a walk, yay!” She then quickly grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back the road; I was going to be walking naked through town again already!

I used my spare arm to cradle my breasts. I couldn’t tell if Alexis was really only dragging me by the wrist, or if she knew it meant I had less cover.

This wasn’t like before either. Before, I was alone, took my time, and did this first part slow. With Alexis leading, we moved at a decent pace. There was no waiting to make sure the coast was clear. I also felt way less in control.

“Alexis, slow down a little,” I said, trying to pull my arm back from her. She didn’t let go though. She looked behind her and smiled, looking up and down my body. I followed where her eyes were looking, and my face warmed up again as I saw what she was seeing. I was very much naked outside. This was nothing new to me tonight, but now Alexis was seeing me walk down the street like that.

As we reached the end of this block, Alexis slowed down, but kept pulling me till I was standing next to her. She let go of my wrist. “Ok, you now lead the way, show me where you went,” she ordered. She placed a hand firmly on my bare bottom to push me forward, an action that elicited a yelp from me.

I gave her a bit of an angry look, but it melted to a pouty face when I saw she did not seem to care at all how I felt about it.

I didn’t have any time to really assess the situation yet. I was now a block away from home again, and I felt like I had to look around first to figure out where to go. I had to go north another block before we’d be at the intersection we would need to turn at.

Was she really going to make me walk all the way back to the gas station?

No one was around, so I began to walk across the street. Alexis now followed behind me. Any time I looked back at her, she was happily just staring back at me.

Stepping naked across the street is a very different experience when you know you’re being seen. You feel more naked. You know someone is looking at your body. Yet you also feel other things. You know someone is seeing you do something that is ‘wrong’. Your naughty act is no longer a secret.

It all reinforces in your mind what is going on too. You know they’re seeing you bare butt, so you think about what it looks like. You know they’re thinking about why you’re doing it, so you remind yourself that it’s arousing. In this case you also know they’re enjoying your embarrassment, but you can’t help but try to hide your body. I know some people might try to act confident, but I have a tough time around Alexis with that.

When I was standing on the street corner, I stopped and waited for her. I kept an arm across my breasts and used my other hand to hide the area between my legs. Even with this little extra adventure not being my idea, I was still plenty aroused. I was trying to be careful to not directly touch myself in any way, worried that Alexis might grab my hand again and discover just how aroused I was.

“Hey, no stopping, you have to keep an even pace,” Alexis demanded as she put a hand on each of my shoulders. She faced me towards the street ahead of us, and started to walk me towards it. I’d only been spying down it for a few seconds; I wasn’t ready yet to walk down it! It had so few places to hide, and I wanted to make sure no cars were coming first!

My full bare body was pointed down this road now. I didn’t know if anyone was coming, but Alexis didn’t seem to mind. She just kept me walking down it.

When she felt me become less tense, my body not resisting her urging as much, her pushing stopped. She kept her hands on my shoulders, but it was a softer touch. She simply made sure my path stayed straight on the road.

I let out a sigh. I couldn’t believe how little I wanted to actually fight her. Give me just a little bit of outside urging, and I risk even more than I would on my own. A moment to stop and look would have been so satisfying, but instead I let Alexis lead me blindly forward. I now had a chance to look, and we did seem to be the only people on the street.

Speaking of my body, Alexis seemed to tell there was still more room to push me. She let her hands drift down my arms. She slowly tugged at them, pulling them to my sides. She smoothed them out till they were straight at my sides. Her hands held my hands to my hips.

The cool night breeze tickled my full front nudity. I looked down and saw that I was advancing that sight forward, and it gave me chills.

We were almost at the end of the block, and Alexis seemed to trust me. She let go of my hands, and as she probably hoped, I didn’t move my arms back to cover myself. I knew it wouldn’t be worth it to try, but also I sort of wanted to be pushed to this point. It was so much more than I did on my own.

Alexis then told me to keep walking, and she started to run across the street. I watched her as she made it to the other side, and she just looked back at me and walked in pace with me. She seemed to want to see me from another perspective.

I was beginning to feel awkward, for a number of reasons. One was of course that I was being watched as I walked naked down the road. She’d be able to see my bare body walk down the sidewalk, passing by closed shops.

I also just didn’t know how to walk. I mean as much as I wasn’t trying to be a show off, I just felt stiff as I walked. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to strut, walk sexily, or give in to my bashfulness. I just kept my arms at my side as I forced myself forward at the same pace like she set up.

We got to the point where I was supposed to turn right, but she just skipped across the road and kept heading north. I was about to raise my voice to tell her she was going the wrong way, but I stopped myself. I was naked in public; I didn’t want to make a loud noise.

Yet we would also head towards Main St, and I had to stop that. “Alex, you’re going the wrong way, I went that way,” I said, pointing towards the library.

She looked that way, then north up the road. “Nah, I think we should go this way. You like being naked in new places anyways!” she shouted back. I quickly put a finger to my mouth to symbol for her to quiet down. Hearing her shout about my nudity was not what I needed. I worried she’d quickly draw the attention of someone!

She waved for me to follow her though. So I moved forward across the road towards her. She quickly ran back over to the left side of the road that I was on. She kept her lead ahead of me so she could look at my bare front side I’m sure.

When I finally got to the other side, she began to walk backwards away from me. She occasionally looked behind her to see where she was going, but most of the time her eyes were on me.

Again I felt stiff as I bared my body to her. I bared it to this new road too. I’ve of course been on it before, but never naked.

Being more near the heart of town, there were again really only businesses on this block. This left me with almost no cover in case of emergency.

After a store or two, Alexis stopped walking and let me get closer to her. She happily started to walk by my side, but of course on my left, not hiding me from the street at all.

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked. I had a feeling she knew the answer. My little nipples were nearly aching, pointing out hard in the air. If it were brighter out, I was sure she’d be able to see some glistening on my thighs as well. I decided to ignore her question.

“So, all the way to the gas station? You said you turned earlier. Did you take a trip through the park?” She asked.

I knew I wasn’t going to get out from answering some of her questions, so I told her, “no.”

“Did anyone other than me see your cute little bod?” She asked. My cheeks turned red and I avoided some eye contact.

“No, almost at a few points,” I told her.

“Well?” she asked, clearly expecting more from me.

“Once at the turn before the library, and again later when I was getting the key.”

“Ooo, when you were getting your key? Did you hide the key somewhere really risky?”

She seemed pretty interested. I wasn’t sure how much I should tell her about the trip, she was pretty good at finding the right points to tease me about. “Under the light pole across the street from the station, the car came from the east,” I explained.

“Oh? That’s not too bad; I would think Nudie Nikki’s fast little feet could have gotten you there and back before you had to worry. That street is so quiet, no way they’d just sneak up on you, unless you were perhaps…” she began to say, then one of her hands got between my legs and rubbed my thigh. I quivered from the touch, but more so because it felt so good. I almost even moaned. It didn’t help I was remembering why I really was stalling at the light there.

“I was… just taking my time… I wasn’t doing that!” I said. I remember how I had desperately wanted to touch myself, but I couldn’t not in my little fantasy.

“Taking your time doing what?” Alexis asked, her hand still rubbing my thighs.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote