View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 12:20 PM   #6
Beatrice.

PM dares requested by Cheekyftm

NIPPLES - 3 minutes with nipple clamps on MAXIMUM tightness (almost makes me cry). Every 30 seconds I will twist them 90 degrees in both directions and pull on the chain.
TEASE - use my wand vibrator on my head for 15 minutes on low speed. No cumming allowed.

The painfully pleasurable report

Put on my nipple clamps, turned on my vibrator and started the 15 minute timer.

OUCH! Those clamps hurt so bad when they are so tight. Twisted them hard in both directions every 30 seconds and pulled on the chain. I was almost crying. I wanted them off my nipples so badly. When the 3 minutes were up I quickly took them off. Only to feel one last big sting after taking them off. My nipples are still sore when writing this.

At the same time I was going to work with my vibrator. The pleasure helped distract me from the clamps. I edged sooo many times. I was leaking sooo much precum. It's been a while since my last orgasm. I had to use it on my little balls and shaft as well to prevent an accidental cummie. Kept going for 15 minutes and stopped. I used my panties to clean off all the precum that leaked. Still wearing them now. Hope you are not mad at me for taking the vibrator off my head
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote