Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Chat tasks done with Spiritualxtc

So, Spiritual is another of the five users I requested a dare from, albeit, pretty much at the last minute. He did, however agree to help me scratch my itch until he had enough time to think up a more substantial task (which I will be doing this Sunday).

Spiritual had me mix up what he dubbed to be a pain paste: equal parts icyhot and toothpaste, half-parts lime juice and hot sauce and (later on) a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger. The concoction smelled awful with the mix of menthol and hot peppers but I had no doubt it would pack one hell of a kick. During the day, I was told, I would be testing the mix on my clitoris, entry to my vagina and anal rim. I decided to first try it out on my clitoris. I was instructed (through a chat window) that I was to take a pea-sized dollop, pull back my hood exposing my clitoris fully and rub in the mix for a full 45 seconds, before dipping my fingers in the mix again to cover my clitoral hood and once more to cover my inner labia. I was already quite swollen from the thought of what the stuff was going to do to me and in the first twenty seconds of rubbing my exposed clit with it, I felt I was building an edge. And that's when the sensation started to kick in... Oh boy, the burn! I found myself fighting against two sensations as I finished my 45 seconds of rubbing: the pleasure of direct stimulation of my clit and the pain of the concoction. Both sensations seemed to be feeding off one another and I believe that had I kept stimulating my clit for another minute, I would have come. Of course, that was not to happen and I soon found my whole pussy burning. I would say that the almost unbearable sensation lasted a good ten minutes. I had trouble walking as even the slightest touch made me cringe. I sat down to have my lunch and that helped quite a bit. Once I was seated, I didn't have to move as much and the sensation started to dissipate, coming back down to more manageable levels. But the burn lasted quite a while. Later on, when the burn had disappeared (though my clit was still feeling the pain), I decided it was time to test it on the rest of my pussy. I dipped two fingers in the mix, coating them up to my first knuckle and coated the entrance to my pussy before plunging them inside of me and fucking myself shortly to cover myself with the rest of the product on my fingers. This time, the burn was quite a bit more intense and lasted for quite a long time, even outlasting the burn in my anus, once I tried the paste on that part of my anatomy a while later.

This, however, would not be the end of the experiments. I was asked to find an object that would fill me nicely and at the same time cause some measure of discomfort. I immediately thought of the Wiimote. I covered it in a condom then dipped the tip in the pain paste before inserting it. I was then asked to position myself so that it would be deep within me. That was quite intense, even by my standards. I mean, I can handle pain quite well, but with the Wiimote pushing against my cervix and the pain paste doing a number inside of me, let me just say 'oh boy'. I was happy to be chatting through it. I sat like that for well over an hour and at the end I was quite sore. My muscles had stayed contracted against the uneven surface of the Wiimote, which caused the soreness. This is when I was introduced to "torturefucking" was asked to do 30 strokes, pulling out slowly and then shoving the object back in. I must admit, that was the hardest thing I'd done during the day and by the time I was done, I was panting like mad and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Then, not long after, I was asked to repeat the process, adding ten strokes.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote