Thread: Fiction: The Game
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
zoomzoom134

Default Episode 3 – Ring Ring

Episode 3 – Ring Ring

“You are going to learn to trust me Finch, give me everything you got.” Finch then started to hand Jacob all of the belongings that were on him from outside the car. “Give me that cellphone and your shoes.” Finch, with a hint of anxiety, gave Jacob the last of what he had on him. The only thing that was left with him was his white, and untoned but skinny body and a diaper. Finch covered his sack in embarrassment. Jacob started to roll up the window to his mustang. “Wait Jacob, where are you going? My house is not anywhere near here.” “I know, good luck getting there, and also make sure to be up and ready at your house in about 2 hours sharp. We got some freshmen to untie.” Finch’s face lit up in embarrassment. “See ya” , and just as discretely as they came, Jacob was now gone.
-
“You should not be driving Greg, you are not in the right state of mind.” Greg looked over to Adam with a silencing expression, “We have got to stop Rebecca before she destroys me.” “Greg… Why would she want do that?” “I don’t know Adam, but she obviously she has been planning this entire thing out for quite some time.” “Greg it is 4AM we both have school tomorrow. I know you were really @#$%^% but there is nothing we can do at this point. You are going to have to wait for her to contact you.”

As Adam made his comment, Greg naturally started to accelerate the truck even faster than before. Tears started to go down his cheeks, “I just can’t believe this happening.” Adam was starting to get a frightening look. “It is ok Greg you are going to get through this.” Greg’s cellphone started to ring, it was Rebecca. Greg answered the phone quickly and with an uncontrollable rage yelled “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” Spit splatted all over the car. “Now now, Greg, you will learn of that very soon but listen to my instructions very carefully.” Rebecca gave instructions for Greg and Adam to meet her at a parking lot near their school at approximately 7AM. Adam looked at Greg, neither of them had any idea what was next.
-
Jacob looked at his watch, “6AM sharp”. Finch got out of his house, entered Jacob’s mustang and looked at Jacob with a dreaded tired look. “Yes sir.” Jacob started to drive the car slowly. He then pulled into a McDonald’s. “What do you want to eat Finch?” “No thank you I am good.” “Finch I know you are hungry, don’t worry I will cover it, what do you want?” They both the usual breakfast meal and Jacob pulled onto the side of a road close to where Jacob had just been deserted in a diaper. Finch looked at Jacob with caution. Jacob put his hand over Finch’s leg. He started slowly to bring his hand closer in. “Jacob, I have a girlfriend, this is just not who I am.” “I know, you are going to have give that all up.” Jacob took his arm off Finch’s leg and moved it around his neck. Jacob drew him in. Finch, with complete dissatisfaction, kissed Jacob, as Jacob forced their heads together.

To be continued…

My blog that has all my stories can be found at zoomzoom1341.wordpress.com
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote