Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Somewhere across town

Thanks to those who commented. Here's the part where multiple story arcs start interesecting. I hope you like.

==============================

Hayley wasn't expecting any company. He was in his underwear, playing some third-person shooter on his gaming station. They didn't knock. Or rather, they knocked, but they simply walked in.

Hayley was distracted by the sound. He lived in a two rooms apartment, and basically lived in the one, keeping the other to store all of his stuff. When he saw who was entering, he knew there was nowhere to go, and he suddenly decided it was a bad idea to be in today. Then again, it never was a good idea to skimp on paying his dues. Again.

"Buddy!" the man in the brown suit said, flanked by his goons."
"Hey, Samson," Hayley quivered as he tossed the remote aside.
"No, please... Don't get up on my account."

The two nameless goons moved in quickly and surrounded Hayley, who started to shake in his underwear. The brown suited man, a latino with curly brown hair, wearing a yellow shirt and a dark red neck tie, moved in casually to stand between Hayley and the television.

"What you playing, man?"
"...uh... Call of Duty..."
"That's some sweet game... not playing GTA? That's my fave..."
"Yeah, uh, no, I don't have that game."

Samson appeared shocked.

"What, jefe? Upstanding bastard like you don't got no GTA? It's a classic, man... gee... nice digs..."

Samson looked around the place, staring at the various posters of naked women and video games.

"I like it... very... low key."
"What... are you doing here, Samson?"
"Well, you know, the usual... boss is doing the math and you come up short... again."
"Listen, I don't have the money..."

Samson starts laughing, and his goons emulate him.

"'Course you don't, jefe... otherwise you'd'a paid us already..."
"Yeah, yeah I would..."
"See now, we gots a problem with that. 'Cause the boss, he's kinda hard ass 'bout you not payin' what you owe for the candy."
"I'll pay... I swear."

Hayley was trembling like never before. This was his first official visit from one of his suppliers, and he had never imagined he was part of a network that would merit such an occurrence. And yet, there he was, Samson, the man who could end it all for him.

"Rumor has it, man, you got some sweet deal goin' out there..."
"What are you talking about, Samson?"

Samson looked at his goons as if he was insulted.

"Don't be takin' me for a fool, Hayles. I know you get paid with sum'thin' sum'thin'... am I right?"
"Yeah, I... yeah I get favors."
"Sweets! But Hayles, that don't pay the man..."
"Yeah... it doesn't..."

Samson moved to sit beside Hayley, who was still trembling, almost wetting himself.

"So listen, I figures, if you got a sweet deal goin' on, I wanna part of it, digs?"
"Yeah... I digs, yeah."
"Sweets!"

Samson grabs Hayley's face and kisses him on the cheek.

"So, here's what I'm gonna needs... I'm gonna needs all the names and addresses of all them titties you get favors from..."
"What? But..."
"uh-huh. No buts... names, addresses, contact info, and I'm gonna square things with 'em for you... and you ain't gonna bother those nice titties anymore... digs?"
"Yeah... I digs."
"That's my mate!"

Samson wrapped his arm around Hayley's neck and squeezed it. Hayley could barely look, let alone stand, but he did, retrieving the note book where he kept all of his information.

"Now, Hayles," Samson concluded, "if you wanna smack that dick o' yours down some twat, ain't no business o' mine, but you better not do it on the boss' merchandise no more. And for those who you made the deal before, well, don't you worry about them. I'll make sure to get in touch with them, uh... personally."

Today, Hayley decided, was officially the worst day of his life. He could only imagine what would happen to those girls who used to get their drugs from him in exchange for sex. He wasn't certain what Samson or his boss had planned, but it clearly was going to turn out bad. Then again, it really wasn't his problem anymore. There would be no more chances. Hayley considered himself lucky to survive the encounter with all his teeth.

Except that the goons left him a few bruised ribs as a reminder not to give away the boss' merchandise without getting properly paid - or paying for it himself.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote