Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #73
hornyjack
Account Banned

Ok, ok Dylan I never say no to this guy people <3

part 7 - Umm, let's get going?

"Uhh, don't worry about the pizza, it'll just be shit and I want to stay hungry for some food later..." I said.

"Umm, fair enough."

I ran upstairs and leaped onto Ryan's bed, expecting him to follow. Of course, he did, and jumped on top of me. I could just feel his semi rub against my ass, as I whispered to him.

"This will be the best night of your life. I promise." I whispered, wondering if he'd ever done anything with a girl. I asked him.

"Once," he replied. "I was chatting to her and she jacked me off, it was really uncomfortable, like she didn't know how."

"Hmm, that's the thing with girls, whereas boys have had experience with themselves."

I looked at the clock, and realised how it was only 7:18, but I wasn't gonna stop now.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Umm, I'll start with truth." Ryan told me, hastily.

"How many boys have you sucked?"

"None... You?"

"you'll have to save that for when I choose a truth Whitey!"

"Aww! Ok, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare." I replied, as I saw his boner rise, and I'll admit mine did too.

"Ok, we'll start simple. Take off your top, and I will too." he said, removing his top to reveal his perfectly formed 6 pack. I pulled mine over my head to show my reasonably flat chest, and began to run my fingers over his nipples, pinching and leaning in to lick.

"Truth or dare, Ryan?"

"Dare!" he confidently requested.

"Ok, strip down just to boxers, and I will too. Then hug me!" I asked, already with my jeans to my ankles. He quickly whipped his off, and came to hug me. He's a bit taller than me, so my cock slid under his, touching his balls. I think we both knew that we could continue the truth or dare game later, and I was aiming to cum as much as possible on this very special night.

We began to hug longer, I moved my hands up and down his warm back, feeling him shiver. I checked if he was ok to carry on, even though I knew he really, really was.

I pushed him back onto the bed, and started to stroke his ankles, moving up to his inner thigh. I rubbed my hand straight over his boxers onto his hard abs, and moved it back down, adding my left hand to help me out. Through his boxers, I slowly caressed his hard, throbbing cock, exciting him even more. I started to lick, still without removing the underwear, and jumped on, lying next to him.

Ryan turned around, and started to do the same to me. He moved his hand, although much, much quicker, up to my full boner, and began to stroke, through my boxers. I was really loving this, and finally knew Ryan was comfortable with it too. For now, at least. I pushed him back down and lay on top of him, pecking on his warm lips and licking his cheeks, feeling his rock hard cock rub against mine. I moved up and down, as if he were lying on his stomach and we were fucking, still feeling his soft lips touch mine. I pushed his hair back off his face, got up and began to gradually pull down his boxers.

First I pulled the back part down, saying nothing, to see his perfect butt. I pulled the cheeks open to see his amazing hole, tight and untouched, just as I hoped. I'd realised this wasn't what he wanted from me, so before getting out his cock and pleasuring him, I let him have a play with me. Surprisingly he did look at my ass, pulled open my cheeks and quickly stuck a tongue in, licking me out.

"Go for it, you sexy boy." I leaned and whispered in his ear. It felt amazing, this boys tongue feeling around my so far innocent body. He then pulled away and let me back into his legs. I pulled down his boxers so his feet, and eventually got them off, using them to tickle his cock. I thrusted my hand up and down it, to various compliments about being so much better than the girls.

"Doctor doctor, I think my penis tastes funny." he joked.

"I'll test that young boy." I replied, pulling back his foreskin a small bit to lick the tip of his cock. I eventually got it all in my mouth, and pushed it in and out. I stopped to pull off my boxers, threw them over to land on his face, and let my cock out. It rubbed against his feet as I moved back and forth, sucking on the nicest thing I'd ever tasted. This was going to get much, much better!

To be continued...

Dedicated to Dylan, comments appreciated <3
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote