Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

List of Characters
Peter Bradley Age 14
Simon Abingdon Age 14 Peter’s best mate
Lucy Johnson Age 13 Peter’s tormentor; known as Miss Lucy to Peter
Becky Smith Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sally Hainsworth Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sara Johnson Age 8 Lucy’s sister; known as Mistress to Peter

Monday morning came around during what I hoped would be my last week under Miss Lucy’s control, I could not be certain, she had too much on me now, but she did tell me that if I did as I was told this week and on Saturday, then she would leave me alone and my debt would be paid.

I can't remember ever going into debt, but wasn't prepared to argue the point, after all Miss Lucy was in the habit of adding extra weeks for any trivial reason. The only other task was I had to perform was to give Simon a blow job at my house on Tuesday and of course record it for Miss Lucy.

In order to avoid as many people as possible I intended to spend all week out of everybody's way; hence it was lunchtime, I had just eaten and I had about 35 minutes to kill so I was just walking around the school playing fields on my own. I heard someone running behind me, but I ignored it until it got closer and was right on top of me, it was Becky Smith, Miss Lucy's friend.

"Hi’ya Pete," she said smiling. "Lucy’s asked me to do an underpant check, show me what you are wearing." She was obviously lying and had made the whole thing up.

“Sod off Becky."

"Okay then I'll go and tell your Miss Lucy that you refused shall I?"

I knew she was lying, but if she told Miss Lucy anyway then I'd probably get another Saturday night of torture plus an extra week of humiliating tasks to carry out, I was now so close to the end. "Becky you are lying, Lucy did not tell you any such thing."

“Okay," said Becky turning away. "I'll go and report back to Missy Lucy," laughing as she spoke.

"Alright I'll show you," I said unfastening my belt, she'd seen my bits several times, she's even witnessed me tugging myself off, one quick look at my undies wouldn't do any harm. Furthermore there was no way I was prepared to risk calling her bluff.

"Not here, in the woods at the back," she pointed.

"They're out of bounds," I said rather pathetically. It was after all, a rule that hardly anybody bothered about.

"Don't care, follow me."

Once we were far enough into the woods so we couldn't be seen Becky turned to me and spoke. "Right then Peter, let's see what you’ve got, trousers round your ankles now."

I looked at her, who the hell did she think she was? It was one thing to take orders from Miss Lucy, but I'm not doing it for every girl in Year 8. I stared at her, but in the end I just shrugged my shoulders, unfastened my belt, button and flies and allowed my trousers to hit the ground.

"Red underpants, I've seen you wearing those before, now take your shirt off and let me make sure you're not wearing a bra."

As if. It was a warm day as such I wasn't even wearing a jumper; I reluctantly unbuttoned my cuffs, then the shirt before removing it completely and draping it over my arm.

"Hang it on that branch over there," she told me. "In fact take your shoes and socks off as well that way you can hang your trousers next to them."

I looked at her again. "What?" I asked screwing up my face.

"You heard."

There was no way she was acting under Lucy’s instructions, but if she did tell Lucy that I had failed to 'carry out a simple instruction' and I believed that Becky would tell her, after all they were good friends. Then I was certain that I would have another Saturday evening performance to endure, along with other shit to go with it. Why me, why me, oh why me!

I stood in front of Becky in just my underpants with my clothes hanging off the nearest tree as she went around me with her mobile phone taking pictures from every angle, allegedly as proof for Lucy. When she was happy that she had enough photos she came up to the front of me.

"Lucy will probably want me to check inside to make sure you're not wearing another pair underneath."

'Yeah ok,' I thought to myself sarcastically.

She pulled forward the elastic waist of my pants and looked inside, taking hold of my penis, she peeled the foreskin back and inspected it from several positions before dropping it and letting go of the waistband. Moving her way behind me she again pulled the waistband out and just looked at my bare bum for quite a while. I suppose she was just plucking up courage because she then yanked my underpants all the way down, knelt down herself, pushed my cheeks apart with her thumbs and inspected my hole.

So this was just to make sure I wasn’t wearing another pair underneath was it?

When she'd had enough fun she stood in front of me laughing. "Peter, Lucy never told me to do any of this, I just made it up."

"Yes Becky I know you did, I am well aware of that."

"Then why did you let me?" she asked shrugging her shoulders, still smiling.

I didn't answer her, I couldn't, these things no longer upset me, they couldn't upset me anymore because I was permanently upset nowadays anyway.

Becky had a quick play with my knob before walking away scoffing patronisingly. "Sally's right about you, you're just a pathetic loser."

That afternoon, just before my last lesson Miss Lucy caught me just about to enter my class, she held out a 1/2 litre bottle of water. "Drink this Peter before you go in."

"What is in it?"

"Just water silly."

I looked at it suspiciously, noting that the seal was intact, it was only water. But I still wasn't happy.

"Why?"

"Because I'm telling you to and if you don't then you will be punished and punished severely," she glowered.

I looked at her, shrugged sadly, opened the bottle and started drinking.

"All of it!"

I drank it all before handing the empty bottle back, but she wouldn't take it.

"You drank it, you dispose of the bottle," she said. "Also you are not to go to the toilet during the next lesson, I will be checking up with your classmates. Finally you are to meet me here straight after the lesson; do not be late or you will be punished," she added with emphasis.

I went into my class puzzled, what on earth was that all about and how on earth was I supposed to avoid being late, the only way was if the teacher kept us back for an extra few minutes. Since it was the last lesson of the day she could if she wanted to.

Anyway by the time the lesson ended I really did need a piss and I was hoping that Miss Lucy didn't want me for too long. As I filtered out of the classroom Miss Lucy was waiting for me; 'oh shit' I thought, I hope this doesn't mean that I am late.

"I'm sorry Miss Lucy but I've only just been let out," I explained.

"Shut up and drink this," she handed me another half litre bottle of water.

"Can I go for a piss first please Miss Lucy?"

"No just drink it."

I looked around as I was drinking to see if anyone else coming out of class had noticed how we were addressing each other, nobody had. Everyone just seemed to be in a rush to get home.

Finishing the bottle Miss Lucy directed me further. "No pissing allowed till we get off the bus and you will get on with me and sit near me just so that I can make sure."

So that was it, some kind of Chinese water torture, by the time the bus arrived I was getting desperate. With the vibrations off the bus along with the constant stopping and starting I began to reach the painful stage, though I noticed Miss Lucy, Becky and Sally; who nearly always sat next to each other; largely ignored me on the journey.

Getting off the bus I was sickened to notice that Becky, Sally and Miss Lucy had all got off at my stop; that could only be bad news for me.

Miss Lucy turned around to me. "Woods at the bottom of the park ‘dick head’, will explain everything there." I just followed them dumbly, still desperate for a piss.

Reaching the park we were met by a very excited Mistress, just the person I did not want to see.

"Are you really going to make him do it?" She asked Lucy, jumping around her ecstatically.

"Of course, that's why we brought him with us."

"Oh great, I've been looking forward to this all day," before running up to me happily. "This is going to be so much fun Ginger Nuts, I can't wait to see you in action." All I wanted to do was have a piss.

Reaching the woods I stopped and turned to Miss Lucy. "Please Miss Lucy may I have your permission to have a piss Miss Lucy, please I am desperate." I knew that I was wasting my time and what the answer would be, but I was desperate. I also noticed that I had no reservations about calling her Miss Lucy and asking her permission in front of her friends, I was not becoming submissive in any way, I was just permanently numb with shock nowadays and things like that no longer bothered me.

"No, not yet, I'll let you do it in a couple of minutes," she replied. Oh well, that was something.

Upon reaching the clearing Miss Lucy got a camcorder out. "Right strip down to your underpants and put all your clothes in a pile at least two yards behind you."

I stripped quickly, hoping it meant I would get to have a piss quicker. When I finished I stood a good 2 yards in front of my clothes in just my red underpants, hands behind my back.

"Now you can have a piss, keep your hands behind your back and piss your pants." Mistress was loving this I could tell.

"But...er..... Miss Lucy you can't expect me...er..."

"Do it and do it now," she shouted.

There was no point in protesting further, oh what the hell. My underpants were bright red and the piss stain showed up easily, I felt the warm fluid running down my legs and the relief from the pressure on my bladder. My left leg (I always dressed to the left) was drenched by the time I had finished, I looked at the camera and chose my next words carefully.

“Thank you for allowing me to pee Miss Lucy." She would most probably make me say it anyway.

“That’s quite alright Tosser, now take those wet things off you silly boy," thinking ‘oh what now’ as I took my underpants off in front of 4 girls, only to hear my next instruction in aghast.

"Right put them in your mouth and suck the juice out." My eyes widened as I stared at her.

"No!"

"What?" Miss Lucy screamed.

I gulped realising what I had said. "I'm sorry Miss Lucy I just can't do that, please forgive me Miss Lucy."

"Okay then, eyes closed and hands behind you." I complied as she continued. "If you open your eyes at all you will be severely punished, now just let me know when you've had enough and you're prepared to suck your own piss out of your pants," I then heard her speaking to her younger sister. "Over to you Sara."

Mistress pulled back my foreskin and lifted my prick upwards by the bell end. I knew what was coming but I still couldn't stand the thought of sucking piss out of my pants and swallowing it.

The first flick to my left testicles knocked the wind out of me and I gasped out loud, the second to the right did the same. The third flick, to an already sore and tender left testicle, was excruciating, it took me awhile to stand up straight again. The fourth flick again was excruciating. The fifth to the now extremely painful left testicle floored me. My knees buckled as I hit the floor and rolled into the foetal position.

"No more, please no more, no more, I can't take any more, I'll do as you say."

It took me awhile to get my breath back, but in the end I did put my ‘pissy pants’, that now had dirt on them from contact with the ground, into my mouth and then sucked and swallowed every bit of piss I could out of them, crying all the way through. All the while Mistress was playfully masturbating me.

Finally Miss Lucy was happy, putting her camcorder down she removed the memory card, inserted another one and addressed me.

"I'll leave this with you Peter, I believe you want to borrow it at some point, you’ve already got the other one haven't you?"

With my pants in my mouth I nodded stupidly.

"Right come on girls, I think we've had our fun," stated Miss Lucy, turning around with Becky and leading the way out of the woods with Mistress running gleefully in the rear.

Sally turned her head to watch them go before walking up to me and looking me in the eyes for several moments. She looked down at my cock, at the underpants in my mouth and then into my eyes again. She shook her head sadly and slowly walked out of the woods.

[Next update expected 9 June 17]
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote