Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

List of Characters
Peter Bradley Age 14
Simon Abingdon Age 14 Peter’s best mate
Lucy Johnson Age 13 Peter’s tormentor; known as Miss Lucy
Becky Smith Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sally Hainsworth Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sara Johnson Age 8 Lucy’s sister; known as Mistress

Saturday night again, it is around 7pm and the doorbell rings, I run to it and throw open the door to step forward on to the mat stark naked, there is a young 7 or 8 year old girl stood outside the door smiling. "Aw shit," I scream, stepping back to close the door quickly when I heard Miss Lucy growl.

“Peter why are you closing the door on me, why aren't you in the correct position?"

Bewildered, I reopen the door slightly and poke my head through the crack. Miss Lucy is at the side of the house on the drive leaning against the wall. “Why aren't you in position you little red shit?"

I decided not to point out that I was bigger than her and stammered out. "B..b..but I can't....n..n..not in fr..f..front of...erm..er..her."

I pointed at the younger girl while my left hand dropped to cover my modesty. As I looked at her I suddenly realised it was Miss Lucy’s younger sister, Sara I think her name was.

Miss Lucy came round and stood in front of me and shouted so that anyone in the vicinity would hear. “Get in position now you useless little sod."

“Please Miss Lucy," I was trembling now. "D..d..don't make m..me, not in f..f..front of..........please Miss Lucy," I said a lot, lot quieter.

Miss Lucy stepped into the house, pushed her face into mine about an inch away. “Get into position this very second or I'll inspect you on the front lawn, now move!"

I shuffled forwards slowly and then with a final look of despair at the young girl I put my hands behind my back, to reveal my fully naked body to a girl much, much younger than me. I was unable to meet the gaze of the younger sibling, so I stared in to space about five feet over her head.

“So here he is Sara; touch, feel, poke, humiliate, cause pain, take pictures and videos, just do NOT involve another single person and we will get away with this."

I looked down as Sara walked forwards and poked me in the belly. She ran finger through my pubic hair.

"Urg his hairs all hard, why is it so red?"

“Because that is his natural hair colour the same as on his head and if you look on his legs too."

Sara bent down to peer up my leg hair. "Ha ha, he has red hair on his legs too, what a funny boy." she giggled as she peered intensely at my penis. By this time I no longer felt shame, I was just in a state of utter shock. I didn't even believe this was happening to me. Sara eventually lifted my penis with her finger and thumb in order to study the testicles underneath. She prodded one curiously and then prodded the other and watched them swing. I looked at Miss Lucy, she was smiling benevolently at her younger sister, I would get no sympathy there. I felt Sara prod each ball a second time, then looked down as she did it a third, then a fourth.

Miss Lucy bent down and spoke quietly. "Sara if you squeeze these, or flick them really had it causes him in a lot of pain."

A vicious smile came over Sara's face, although I was numb with shock I still dreaded what was about to happen. I closed my eyes as she curled her finger for the flick.

The pain from my left testicle shot to my brain, I grimaced and tightened my shoulders but did not cry out. I looked down; Sara was looking at me impassively. As I made eye contact she returned to the object of interest and took aim at my right testicle.

Same reaction from me. I looked back down with my eyes watering to see the same impassive expression. To my absolute dismay she took aim at my already tender left testicle again. This time it was pure agony. I tried not to cry out, in fear of giving Miss Lucy an excuse for another punishment, but my knees buckled and I sunk about 8 inches and twisted slightly, I could not hold the pain in any more.

"Arrrrgh.....ahhh...ah...ah...ah," I gasped as I breathed very heavily, trying to get air into my lungs, eventually I looked down to see a face of pure delight on Sara whilst Miss Lucy looked on happily. She took aim again and my head started to swim. "Ahhhrrgh," I screamed through my teeth before begging out loud. "Oh no.....please no...please God no more."

When I started coming round I could hear Miss Lucy explaining to Sara. "Okay Sara he's had enough for now, don't give him too many or you'll damage him for life. Remember if he has to go to the Doctors, then the police will get involved and we'll get caught and be in trouble, if we want him as our toy then we can't hurt him too much." Sara nodded at this point as Miss Lucy continued. "But if you ever need to punish him, now you know how," to which Sara grinned in approvement. They then led me into the house, made me stand in the front room with my back to the window, where Miss Lucy taught Sara how to roll back my foreskin, play with my bits and taught her about the various bits on my cock and balls. Even letting her feel for the tubes coming out of my testicles and up into my body.

Fucking hell, I thought, she's getting a fucking human biology lesson on my body!

Miss Lucy left nothing out, she explained about male masturbation, how this simulated the penis entering the vagina, ejaculation and even pre-cum. "Now when Peter Bradley here masturbates he produces quite a lot of pre-cum."

I couldn't believe she said that, how much experience with other boys’ masturbatory habits did she have?

"How do you know?" asked Sara.

"Don't worry, you'll get a chance to witness it first hand in a few minutes." Miss Lucy laughed.

'Oh no!' I thought. 'Oh no.....oh please, please no!'

"Right Fuck Face the, legs apart," ordered Miss Lucy. I spread my legs as wide as I could, fully aware of what the next instruction would be. "Now touch your toes," I complied as Miss Lucy took Sara round the back.

I don't think it was possible for my humiliation to get any worse as Miss Lucy talked about my anal passage and the sexual stimulation of the anus. What on earth was she talking about, I found it totally humiliating to be made to shove a vibrator up my bum, painful too. There were no erotic feelings involved. However, Miss Lucy continued and explained how having the anal cavity filled with a vibrator or butt plug or such like would increase the pleasure of the ejaculation, this I had noticed, the anal filled wanks that I had been made to have were the best that I had ever had. However humiliating it may have been at the time.

I was told to stand up straight as Miss Lucy brought Sara in front of me. "Now then Sara he to call me Miss Lucy whenever he speaks to me, whoever he is in front of, isn't that right Fuck Face?"

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"What would you like him to call you?"

Sara thought about this for a while before answering. "Just Mistress I think."

"Got that Fuck Face?" Miss Lucy was now staring me in the face. "You will always call my little sister 'Mistress' wherever you are, whoever she is with and whoever you are with."

"Yes Miss Lucy," thinking when will this ever stop.

"If I ever hear about you refusing to call her Mistress or disobeying any of her instructions, and I mean ANY," she emphasized. "I will punish you so severely in ways you couldn't even imagine."

"Yes Miss Lucy I fully understand," whilst looking down at Sara who was clearly delighted with it all.

"Do you always call him Fuck Face?" asked Sara grinning like the proverbial Cheshire based feline.

Miss Lucy shrugged. "He's just a piece of shit, I call him what I want, when I want to. Isn't that right loser?"

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"You can too," addressing her younger sister. "Call him whatever you want."

Sara peeled back my foreskin, took hold of my knob by the end and looking directly at my balls announced. "Well he has got ginger nuts, so I will call him Ginger Nuts."

I didn't have ginger nuts, the hairs on my scrotum were red, not ginger. But it was not a point worth making.

Looking up Sara asked me. "What's your name?"

"Er," silly question I thought to myself, she knew my name. "Peter Bradley."

Flick.

"Ouch......arghhhh...ooooh....ar....ahhhh..ahhh... .ah," I started gasping for breath as her right forefinger and my left testicle made contact.

"Your name is Ginger Nuts, what is your name?"

"G...G...G...Ginger Nuts."

"Ginger Nuts what?" barked Miss Lucy.

“Ginger Nuts Miss Lucy.”

“No, address my sister.”

“Ginger Nuts Mistress.”

“Why are you called Ginger Nuts?” asked Sara.

My head was again spinning in complete confusion. “Because you told me I am Mistress.”

Flick

“Ahhhhhhh...ahrgh......ohhhhhhhh.....oh God...ahhhhhh.....ahhhh...ahh...ah,” I was gasping again as this time my right testicle incurred Sara’s wrath.

“You're called Ginger Nuts because you have got ginger nuts. Why are you called Ginger Nuts?”

“Because I've got ginger nuts Mistress,” I said very quickly.

“What's your name?”

“Ginger Nuts Mistress.”

“Why are you called Ginger Nuts?”

“Because I've got ginger nuts Mistress.”

“What's your name?”

“Ginger Nuts Mistress.”

“Why are you called Ginger Nuts?”

“Because I've got ginger nuts Mistress.”

Mistress dropped my cock, satisfied that she had proved her point and sat down on the sofa.

Miss Lucy looked me up and down before announcing. “Right then I think it's time for your first wank,” handing me the vibrator and a gay magazine, the video cameras were already in place. I lubricated the vibrator with my mouth before turning it on and then gently inserting it up my bum. Opening the gay mag I got to a page with loads of pictures of two men sucking each other off in various positions, it had to be a page that would satisfy Miss Lucy for the cameras.

On my knees in a crouched position I started the process for Miss Lucy's and clearly Mistress’s amusement. Slowly pushing the vibrator in and out of my arse whilst stroking my penis at the same time. It was hard work, a long job. I was a nervous wreck, totally humiliated, my balls were extremely painful and sensitive, also I was being made to look at gay pictures, which put me off completely.

I wasn't even allowed to shut my eyes. After moving position several times I finally found myself on my knees, knees spread, doubled up and I started looking through the pictures so I wasn't actually focusing on them, at last I could feel myself building up. Mistress was loving every second, constantly changing her angle so she could alternatively watch the vibrator going up my arse and then peer under my belly to watch me tugging. I felt her hand on my bum again as she yet again moved her position. I tried to ignore her as I reached the edge, just a couple more strokes and ...yes...ye...yeeeeeees. I sat up as I squirted my cream over the mag, knowing what to do next I dropped my head and licked the pages clean. Looking down, there were for a couple of drops hanging off my penis, knowing Miss Lucy would never allow that I scooped it off with my finger and swallowed.

"Well done, now it's time to get you cleaned up, Sara get that other camera please and both of you follow me."

Miss Lucy led us both upstairs, me with a vibrator sticking out of my arse; she then took us into the bathroom. Miss Lucy turned on the cold tap of the bath, putting the plug in before turning to me. "Peter will you please take that vibrator out of your bottom, I know how much you enjoy having it up there but enough is enough," speaking to me in a patronising voice.

Mistress giggled at this comment as I replied. "Yes Miss Lucy," and slowly withdrew it placing it on the side of the bath.

“Now get into your bath Peter.” I complied as Miss Lucy set up the two camcorders in the bathroom whilst it was filling. God it was freezing.

I was made to sit there as the bath filled with cold water, then the pair of them washed me everywhere, though concentrating mainly on either my face or knob and bollocks. I didn't really care, I was just freezing cold. Eventually they rolled me onto all fours and the inevitable happened. Miss Lucy ran soap up and down my arse crack before directing two very soapy fingers on to my sphincter, I knew what was going to happen but I just didn't care I was that cold. Slowly her fingers entered me as she proceeded to finger fuck me. After a couple of minutes I heard Mistress speak up.

“Can I do that please?”

“Yeah of course.” Miss Lucy withdrew her fingers, as seconds latter two smaller fingers entered me, stroked twice and then withdrew to be replaced by three. After a short period of being finger fucked by an 8 year old I heard Miss Lucy’s voice again.

“I think you'd better stop now, I think it's time to get him warm up or is going to die on us.”

“Awwww I was enjoying that,” complained Mistress us she withdrew her fingers.

Miss Lucy reached down and pulled the plug out from between my feet, slapped me on the arse and addressed me.

“Faggot, roll back over;” I sat down in the bath as she pointed at my knob. “Fucking hell, it's virtually disappeared!”

She sent Mistress to my bedroom to look for a ruler, taking her phone out of her pocket she started to take stills of my knob. Mistress returned with the plastic ruler from off my desk and proceeded to measure my shrunken penis, meanwhile Miss Lucy took several pictures of her doing this.

“It's less than one inch, look it's less than one inch,” cried Mistress. Both girls were now falling about in hysterics, Miss Lucy took yet more photos whilst Mistress started to have a feel around.

“His balls have disappeared, his balls are actually disappeared, come and have a feel Lucy, his balls really have disappeared.”

Miss Lucy put her phone down to feel my scrotum. “Bloody hell, I hope they come back.”

“Why?”

“Well you want something to flick in the future don't you?”

“Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that.”

I just didn't care anymore, I was so cold I just couldn't care less what they did, I just wanted to get warm. They made me push my knees out wide as Miss Lucy took photos of my scrotum, before finally she picked up the shower head and started to spray warm water over my back, at last I thought I might actually survive. All the cold water had by now drained out of the bath and Miss Lucy ordered me onto all fours again as they took it in turns to spray me with warm water whilst the other one finger fucked me.

Once I was nice and warm again Miss Lucy told Mistress to step back whilst she turned the shower knob from warm to cold. She then blasted the cold water into the centre of my back. I gasped out loud as the spray hit me, Miss Lucy continued to douse me in cold water for about 30 seconds. Once I was full-on shivering she moved the spray back to warm again to warm me up. She continued to alternate between warm and freezing cold four more times, getting immense pleasure out of watching me gasp for breath every time the cold water hit me.

Eventually I was allowed out and Miss Lucy sat back and enjoyed the scene of watching Mistress drying me off, everywhere, under my foreskin, between my cheeks, everywhere.

When finally dry Miss Lucy grabbed one camera, told Mistress to get the other, instructed me to collect 'my vibrator' and led us all into my bedroom then started up my computer. After a bit of searching she found a gay website with two older men having sex.

"Right then Bitch, clean your vibrator."

I knew what she meant, I slowly brought the vibrator up to my mouth, paused to look at it, then started licking my own bum juice off it. Mistress stared in amazement as I carried out my task, the taste was awful, the humiliation even worse. When I had finished cleaning it I made sure there was plenty of saliva left on it, I knew exactly where it was going next.

When told to I sat down on the edge of my chair, my body slouched back and my feet up on the table either side of the PC screen. I switched the vibrator on and slowly inserting it into my arse while holding my cheeks apart with my right hand. Once fully in I began the in out motion, I grabbed my knob with my now empty right hand and began rubbing. I was aware of Miss Lucy on one side of me pointing the camcorder at my obvious bits and occasionally my face and the screen. Mistress was doing exactly the same on the other side. I did my trick off looking through the screen so as not to focus, but it was harder to ignore it because of the sound coming from the speakers. In the end I did finally leak a small amount of semen on to my stomach, which I of course scooped up and swallowed.

As they were going down the stairs to leave I heard Mistress speaking to Miss Lucy. "That was the greatest, can we do it to him again sometime?"

"Of course we can, that's what he's there for," Miss Lucy laughed.

I just thought to myself, 'how could people be so cruel to another human being?' Another Saturday evening to go at least before I am finished, I didn't want to think about what may or may not happen next.

[Next update expected 2 Jun 17]
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote