View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
homealonedare

Time seemed to pass slowly while i waited for Adam or Jack to talk to me about what happened, or to go at it again. But both went back to being themselves, neither referring to the actions nor even looking at me differently. I was confused, and as the months trickled by, i began to wonder why they didn't want anything extra to do with me.
At the start of the next academic year, i got onto my school coach, as usual, and sat in my normal seat. The journey to the next stop was a mere 5 minutes, and only 10 after that. At around 08:30 that morning, we came to the last bus stop and almost all the seats were taken. I looked at the door to see if i could spot anyone new, but didn't. The doors shut and we began moving - only for the driver to suddenly stop the bus and re-open the doors. I was focussed on my mobile at this point, plugging my headphones in and beginning ti play music, so i simply thought we were in traffic. A couple of seconds later i hear a voice over my music
"Do you mind?"
I looked up. I would soon discover that her name was Martha, and she had just transferred from a state school.
But on first appearance, i did not know that. All i knew was that she was slim, very well equipped with large breasts, dirty blonde/brown hair and a gorgeous smile. I began to (in my very best "Mr cool way") say something nice, which must have sounded something like "uh?"
I felt a jolt as the bus began to move, and she staggered, but quickly regained her balance. She pointed at the free seat next to me and i nodded. She sat down and i removed my headphones.
"Hey, im-"
"Beauti ..." i trailed off. Wow - i didn't realise i was so subtle!
Anyway, she replied "Sorry?" With a somewhat innocent but understanding look upon her well defined face.
"What? Nothing. Sorry...You new?"
So we briefly chatted for the 10 minutes it took us to arrive at our school. We got off and began to walk to the main entrance, continuing our conversation. Upon arriving at the main entrance, she interjected with "sorry - but do you know where i can find room 6?"
"Oh Yh, sure. I walked with her to her form room, and we departed there, saying "see you laters" and whatnot.

I should mention now that our school, although co-ed, had sex segregated classes, so i knew i would not be in any if her lessons.
Also, i apologise to those reading this who simply want to read about action - it will be in the next installment!
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote