View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #13
MysticalMadness

Woo! Next Part!!! (Let me know if you guys think its moving a bit too fast. I can try to slow it down. :P)

For a long while, Azealia and her father walked in silence. Azealia was acutely aware of all the sensations around her. The breeze, the stars, the glow of the lamps, and her own heart beating. Gently, she took his hand in hers, wanting to be close to him, wanting to feel his comforting touch around her. He hadn’t shown affection to Azealia for a long time. Not publicly, anyway. His hand slipped from hers, his way of saying he didn’t want to hold her hand. Azealia was the first to break the silence.

“Father,” she began softly, “it’s a beautiful night, isn’t it? I’ll miss everything when I-when I leave.” The lump was back in her throat, but she tried to control it.

“Indeed. The night is splendid, just as the day is. And so are you. I’m so proud of you, my daughter, for taking responsibility for your duties like the woman you are, the woman I hoped you would become.”

Azealia was shocked. Her father had never spoken such words to her before. He also had a lump in his throat. It was obvious when he spoke.

Suddenly, her father stopped on the path. He just turned and looked at Azealia as though he were seeing her for the first time. The realization that his only daughter would be leaving him forever to rule a kingdom of her own was too much for him.

“Azealia, I need to go back to my chamber. You may stay out and enjoy the evening, if you wish.”

Abruptly, he turned away from her, but Azealia was quick enough to grab his hand, pleading for him to listen to her.

“Father, just hear me out. I beg you. I can’t love King Gaia. I love someone else!” The last words spilled from her mouth before she could stop them.

Her father gently squeezed her hand. “I know. It’s one reason that I felt it necessary to arrange this marriage for you in the first place. You and Cilian cannot be together, as much as I want for you to be happy.” With that, he continued on his way to the castle, leaving Azealia stunned and immobile on the path.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote