View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #8
MysticalMadness

Finally. Part 3. Im sorry it took me so long. Lots going on. :P

Azealia was much calmer after completing her lessons. The sun was starting to fall, and the clouds were turning pink. An iridescent glow surrounded her, making her appear as though a halo surrounded her. She was sitting quietly with her brow furrowed, her fingers absentmindedly twirling a strand of hair around and around. Her feet dangled at the edge of the daisy, and her dress lazily ruffled in the light breeze. Her green eyes looked determined now, instead of sad and despaired.

“Cilian, there must be a way to avoid King Gaia.” She whispered, afraid that if she spoke louder, her impertinence would reach her father’s ears. If that were to happen, she would be sentenced to her room for the remainder of her days in Faye, with bodyguards posted outside her doors and windows.
Cilian placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and took one of hers in his other hand. “Your Highness, there is nothing to be done except what your father commands. We have known that this day was coming for a long time. It was only a matter of time.”

“I won’t give up, Cilian. I love you. Nothing will change that, and nothing will make me give you up. Maybe, if I try to speak to father again, he will understand.”

Azealia arose from the edge of the daisy, Cilian behind her, and made her way back to the palace. It was almost supper time, and perhaps her father would be more understanding this time of day. Perhaps she could even coax her father outside for an evening stroll, like they used to do when she was a little girl.

Azealia entered the dining hall for the second time that day (a servant had brought her and Cilian lunch), and found that her parents were quite chipper, probably because of the thought of her marrying a good suitor.
Azealia smiled, and greeted her parents the way she always did at dinner. She pecked them on the cheek before sitting down. “Hello mother, father. How was your day?”

“Quite excellent, dear. Thank you for asking. A lot was accomplished today in matters of the kingdom.” Her father spoke briefly before politely diving in to his dinner. Her mother answered in much the same manner.

“How was your day, Azealia?”

“My day was wonderful, Mother. I spent my time outdoors, doing my lessons with Cilian. It was such a beautiful day, and the flowers smelled delightful.”

Azealia politely spooned her dinner into her mouth. As usual, the palace cook had made an excellent dinner for her family.

The rest of dinner, as usual, was silence. When the plates were clear, Azealia took her chance. “Father, I was wondering if you and I could go on a night stroll, like we used to do when I was a little girl.”

Azealia could see her father beginning to say “no”, so she acted fast. “Please, father? For old times’ sake? I’ll really miss you when I leave here to marry. I want to have this memory of the two of us together.”

Something in her father’s face softened, and he agreed. They went together to the same garden in which Azealia had done her lessons. Now, the lamps were lit and the stars above were ethereal. Azealia was happy for some reason, happier than she’d ever been in a long time.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote