View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Party number 2

Heather called me a couple of times during the week to ask about the camera. I'd copied the contents of the memory card to my computer and a secure location online, and told her that I wouldn't do anything silly with them or post them online. I was quite enjoying looking at them in my spare time tho - and I'd deleted all the ones of me naked - apart from the shots in the bathroom.

She eventually gave up after we talked one night. She regretted not doing her challenge successfully - although she refused to say what it was - and was going to try to get back into the parties. I said that if she did, we could probably reach an arrangement about having the camera back.

Two weeks later, Lizzie held another party. Rachel was out for the weekend, and again, it kept going until late. I stayed up, again noticing that a few people were staying until late. Em was also invited, but apart from a few winks and quiet words, we'd agreed to steer clear of each other for tactical reasons.

The clock hit 2am, and Lizzie called the ten of us together and we all chipped in £30 this time. The pot of cash was getting higher, although Lizzie was beginning to take a cut for drinks.

"In one week's time, I'm going to throw another party," she said. "During that week, you're going to be busy. I'm going to divide you into pairs, and during the week, you'll be taking your digital cameras and get naked in as many people's bedrooms as possible. Just to be clear - your own bedrooms are out - I know what they look like. Your flatmate's bedrooms are also out - it's too easy. The bedrooms do not have to contain anyone else apart from you two, but they must contain both of you, naked at the same time. The couple who get naked the most will win the prize money - everyone else will get forfeits."

There was a murmur of excitement and she paired us up - unsurprisingly, I was with Em. Suddenly, she dismissed us all.

"That's everything," she said. "You can go now."

Everyone else ran out of the room, and Em came over to me.

"Why not start tonight?" She said

I agreed and we popped into my room for a tactical. We got rid of any unneccessary underwear and intermediate layers - I could see her nipples straining through her top with excitement - as well as socks, to make it easier to get undressed.

We headed out to find a party, already a bit drunk. We went to the nearest club and started to mingle, before long finding a house party. It was only about 3.30am, and we snuck around the house, ditching clothing and taking pictures of ourselves completely naked in stranger's rooms. In the last room of the four, we set up the camera on a wardrobe and posed together - just before it went off, Em knelt down and took my dick in her mouth, sucking hard. Caught completely by surprise, I came instantly, the camera flashing and catching her on her knees in front of me, and me in mid-orgasm.

Just then the door of the room opened and a guy and a girl looked in.

"Oh, sorry," they both said, and quickly shut the door.

I looked at Em and we both laughed - they'd been about to do the same thing, only without cameras. I pulled my trousers up over by large and slightly wet erection, and we went to find another party. We just managed to get back into the club and find another house party, getting six shots in that evening.

The next week we were inseperable, and my course mates started to comment. I didn't care, this week was much too exciting. We played hard at it, neglecting lectures, but going over to friend's houses for coffee and vanishing mysteriously again. Every night we tried to find a different party, although we weren't always successful. More often that not, we'd try to get one shot with us having sex in it, or either of us going down on the other. Once we found a girl at a party, Beth, who confided in us that she'd always wanted a threesome, and we took her back to her flat and got photos of all three of us in her bed naked and then one of me cumming over both of their wet naked bodies. Her flatmate was out, so after a little persuasion and a lot more tequila, we went into her other flatmate's room I got her to get on all fours like a dog and took her from behind, with a picture of Em watching, naked. If I wanted any photos from the whole week, that was the one, I thought to myself. We left Beth slightly confused - as we were walking out, she'd only just realised that we were taking photos of the whole thing.

On the sixth night things started to go wrong. We couldn't find a party - Wednesday wasn't a big party night. We'd been to most of our friend's houses, and the club bouncers were starting to look at us strangely. We'd had more orgasms than ever in our life, but this was tiring! We started to get sloppy. I'd booked us in for coffee at quite a conservative friend's house, and they had two bathrooms - one upstairs, one down. I'd popped out saying I was going to the bathroom, with the plan that Em would follow afterwards to use the other one. She did and I quietly followed her upstairs. We both undressed and took a photo, but just then the door swung open and my friend Ian walked in

"What the hell are you guys doing?" He said

To her credit, Em didn't flinch, but sauntered over to Ian, completely naked - whilst I pulled on my clothes, and gave him a hot, sweltering kiss on the lips. She pressed her considerable cleavage against him and looked him in the eye.

"It's a psychology experiment on inhibitions. Please don't tell anyone," she said

She turned round, giving him a full view of her shapely butt, and pulled on her clothes. He looked too startled to say anything, and we walked out of the house.

"We can't have too many more like that," she said. "We need to keep this under wraps."

I agreed, and it cooled us off for that night, agreeing to regroup after a good night's sleep. But the last night didn't work out as planned either. But we both felt like we'd lost steam after six nights of uninhibited adventures. However, we went skinny dipping with a friend and went back to their house afterwards, both changing in the same room afterwards and getting one photo. I looked at Em, my erection rising, and we both grinned.

"Oh, why not?" she said. Our friend had just gone into the bathroom, so we slipped into the kitchen, the lounge, the hall and their room, taking nude photos. She slipped the handle end of a kitchen knife into her wet pussy and left it on the sideboard before we both walked out holding our clothes and changed outside in the public hallway for anyone to walk past - but no-one did. The party was later that night, and we both ate, drank and giggled about our impending win - but I was slightly worried that the one day would have a bad effect on our overall standing. Once the party drew to a close, we handed the camera to Lizzie, who counted the shots, and putting them on a blackboard, counted them all up.

"I've awarded bonus points for sexual shots," she said. "Overall, the winner is James and Jen - with twenty seven shots!"

My head dropped - we'd lost. I looked down at the camera and then at Em in dismay - all that work, for nothing.

Lizzie handed the cash to James and Jen, and then got the rest of us to sit in a circle. James and Jen sat away, watching it all.

"Ok, so the forfeits," she said. "I'll count up the number of naked shots you all got, and take the winner as a baseline. We'll subtract your score from theirs."

She turned the chalkboard over and did the sums - we'd only lost by one point. I was gutted - although on balance, still £70 up. The couple at the bottom had lost by twenty points, so we'd done well - they'd only done just one room a night.

"Each of your must remove clothes equal to the number of points you still have," she said

I shrugged - I'd properly redressed that evening, so I took off my jumper. I looked around - although we'd all gotten naked in couples, group nudity was a bit new. The losing couple didn't look very pleased.

"This is enough," the girl, Jessica said, and walked out, taking her partner with her.

Lizzie looked annoyed

"It's inevitable," she said after a second. "But if they want to come back, they'll have to pay."

The second and third last losers had also lost by fifteen and five, so there were two naked couples in the room, looking slightly self-conscious. I checked out the girls - Sally was a hot brunette with killer curves but a very hairy puzzy, and Erica was a skinny blonde with tiny tits and a great ass. Lizzie put a deck of brown cards in the middle of the room.

"Ok, finally," she said. "Last phase - each of you must take a card and do the dare on that card. You may decline the number of dares equal to five minus your position - so Christian and Em can both decline four, etc. However, you must do the last dare if you go through the pack."

I took the first card. It said "Go outside" - I looked over at the other couples and then decided to be nice. I showed the card to Lizzie and went outside wearing most of my clothes.

Em took a card and put it back in the pack, and took another. She disappeared into a room for about ten minutes and came back, showing the camera to Lizzie. Lizzie nodded and she sat back down. I glanced at her and she tilted the camera my way -

she was pulling her trousers and pants down and putting a vibrator into her pussy. I raised my eyebrows and she winked at me - was there nothing this girl wouldn't do in the company of nine people sworn to secrecy?

Sally got a dare to give one of the members oral sex, lay down to give her partner Steve the blowjob of his life. She backed off at the last minute, and he came into a tissue, which Lizzie examined. Steve simply had to pull a moony out of the windows, which he did.John, a tall dark haired guy got dared to masturbate in front of the party, which he didn't seem to find too difficult, but Erica, the last member of our party had to take a picture of herself having an orgasm and post it online. She seemed very reluctant, but brightened up when Em took her into the room and gave the the vibrator. A few minutes later she came back in with the laptop, showing Lizzie where she'd posted it. Lizzie seemed satisfied, and James and Jen looked on, clearly turned on and entertained.

"She owes me a favour now," Em whispered to me

Lizzie turned to us all.

"More in three weeks time," she said. "But the stakes will be raised, and we'll be getting a few more group members. I'll also be taking part, rather than just adjudicating."

I looked at Em and grinned - I was looking forward to it already
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote