View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default First crazy dare party (Fiction)

My first go at writing a dare story, so all feedback appreciated.

My flatmate Lizzie at university had had a few wild parties in the past, but this was one I never forgot. Quite often, she'd wait until both myself and my other flatmate Rachel were away before having a party, but this time she'd invited me, and I was curious to see what went on. Whilst she wasn't classically hot, she was small, feisty and had quite pert breasts and a nicely rounded ass. People didn't start to arrive until about an hour later than she'd mentioned, which was usual, but it meant that we were both quite tipsy before everyone else started drinking.

People started to arrive, and we kept drinking. I'd had my eye on Heather, a cute Scottish girl with a pretty killer body - great tits and long wavy hair which I could just picture all over me once we'd had sex. I had a few laughs with her, but wasn't really getting anywhere. After a few hours, people started to drift away, but I got the impression that a few people were deliberately hanging back. After another twenty minutes and another drink, Lizzy stopped the music. There were about ten people in the room.

"Ok," she said. "Thanks for coming. Tonight, we're going to explore inhibitions. After all, we're young, we're at university, and we've got a killer party going on. As usual, we're going to have a pan-party bet tonight, so if you'd all be so kind, please donate £20 to the cause."

Everyone gathered around her and chipped in - some more reluctantly than others. We were students, after all - and £200 was almost a month's rent.

"It's strange," she continued. "We all have inhibitions - mostly around out own bodies. So tonight, we're going to face those in a series of dares. Each one of you will pair up with the person next to you for the rest of the evening."

I looked at Heather, stood next to me.

"I have here 4 digital cameras. Each of you will go into a room and take a picture of yourself in the mirror with the digital camera. The other person will then do the same. Then, you'll remove one item of clothing and take another picture, and the other person will reciprocate. You'll continue until you're too uncomfortable to continue - and think about why. However - and here's the catch - you must come back into the living room in the same state as you finished in - so if you're completely naked, I'll need to see you both as proof."

There were some nervous giggles and I felt really nervous. Heather and I took the largest bedroom, and we took pictures of ourselves in front of the mirror fully clothed.

"I'm really nervous," I said

"Me too," she said "But the vodka is helping

I agreed and we both took off our shoes, socks and jumpers.

"How far do you want to go?" I said

"Well, my rent is pretty high, so I could really use the money," she said "But I feel a bit silly."

We found a bottle of rum in Lizzie's desk drawer and had another drink. I looked at Heather and noticed her hard nipples underneath her t-shirt. She must not be wearing a bra, I thought to myself, and found myself getting a bit hard.

"Well, I'm up for a few more," I said

Heather agreed, and I took off my jeans, standing there in boxers and a t-shirt. Heather took off her skirt, showing off some sexy lace black panties. I stared for a bit, trying to see through them, but they were quite opaque. The sight of her full long legs was quite enough to make me a bit hard though.

We took pictures, and Heather seemed hesitant to carry on.

"I'm not sure what Lizzie is going to do with these pictures," she said.

"Well, tell you what - if she wants to take the camera, we quickly delete it - otherwise she might put it online," I said. "It might just be her playing games. Shall we do one more?"

Heather agreed, and I took off my t-shirt, and she took off her top, revealing her well-rounded breasts. She blushed and looked at me.

"I don't like to wear a bra," she said.

She didn't really want to pick up the camera, and standing there in my boxer shorts, I felt myself getting a huge erection, which I couldn't really hide.

"How about a few more shots?" I said

She glanced at my boner, and without saying anything, agreed. I felt my head spinning slightly after the hours of drinking, and with a half-naked girl in this room who I'd fancied for a long time, getting naked seemed like a great idea.

"Well, since we're halfway there, we might as well go for the prize," I said.

Heather, after a few shots, agreed, and she stretched down to pick up the camera, her breasts bouncing slightly. My boner grew harder and she took the shot of herself in the mirror. I made a mental note to get the memory card, no matter what.

"So," she said, looking at me and raising one eyebrow. "Your turn."

I took the camera and stood in front of the mirror. Glancing at her, I quickly pulled my shorts down, showing my huge erection. Now, I was the one to blush.

"I hope you're ready to see Lizzie like that," she laughed, quickly stepping in front of the mirror down and pulling down her panties to show her pussy with a neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. I suddenly sobered up a bit when I realised that my flat mate had to see me completely naked, but then the alcohol helped, and I looked at Heather again - her large breasts were bobbing up and down as she breathed heavily. A thought occurred to me.

"But what if anyone else gets naked too? What's the tie breaker?"

"Perhaps we should ask Lizzie?" Heather said.

I stuck my head out of the door and called Lizzie's name. She came down the hall and I ushered her into our room. She looked at us both speculatively, and my boner grew harder. If anything, it was a turn on being naked with a hot girl and having another non-naked girl in the room watching us both. I told her what I was worried about.

She looked us both up and down, and the room spun slightly. I looked Heather up and down, taking in her full young body. I could see a slight wetness on her pussy, and knew she was quite excited by it all, secretly.

"Well," Lizzie started. "If you're worried, you could get even nakeder by shaving off all of your pubic hair. You don't get more naked than that."

I looked at Heather - it was easy for her, but I was quite hairy.

She looked at me

"I'm game." she said

I shrugged - I was already completely naked in front of my flatmate.

We went into the bathroom and Lizzie brought the camera. Heather and I got in the shower, and she quickly shaved her pussy completely smooth. The sight of her naked and wet was almost too much for me, and whenever she jostled against me, I almost came right there. I took the razor and started shaving my balls and pubes carefully. Lizzie took a few photos, watching both of us, and when I was done, we both got out of the shower. I started to dry my hair, and to my joy, I felt Heather kneel down and take my erect member in her mouth and suck, caressing my penis with her tongue. I came very quickly and then realised that Lizzie was still in the same room and had just watched me ejaculate in her friend's mouth. Heather looked expectant, and I realised I was still horny. Without looking at Lizzie, I slipped open the drawer, pulled out a condom and put it on, pushing Heather against the wall and entering her, thrusting against her again and again until she cried out in pleasure and orgasmed in waves against me. I came again as she did, and we both sagged against the wall.

We quickly cleaned up, and Lizzie didn't say a word. We both went into the lounge to 'officially' record our score - there were another couple in there, in their pants, and they both stared in complete surprise at us. We were beyond caring, and strangely proud and unashamed to be naked.

Lizzie dismissed us and we got dressed again. After ten minutes of waiting, we all gathered in the living room.

"After careful consideration, I declare Ben and Heather the winners - after going all the way, and putting on quite a show afterwards!"

We both blushed, but knew it was a night we would never forget. The money would come in handy - although who knew where the cameras had ended up. It was the first of many such competitions...
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote