View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #73
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The Video

Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The video

However John had a much evil plan in mind, instead he instead went to the computer and logged into his email account. Laura stood with her head in her hands, knowing what was about to be shown. “What’s he up to” asked Adam. “Here we go, enjoy” chuckled John as he opened up the video recording of Laura masturbating. Laura was sat on the bed slowly stripping like Sarah had previously, she had the same blue small dildo in the hand and slowly put it to her cunt. You could see the same toy stretching her tight hole. “She’s already used it” was Dani’s astonishing reply. Soon the group could here Laura start whimpering sensing an orgasm was building up. Laura stopped suddenly just before she lost control. The recording then came to a quick/sudden end.

“When did you pinch that” Sarah asked. “It wasn’t pinching, I just borrowed it” “It was earlier this week” Sarah replied giving reference to “round 6” truth questions asked earlier this game.

Why did you do that, and why did you film me, asked Sarah, and why has John got it in his email account. “I, I …can’t tell” said Laura. John interrupted “Let me explain”. “First all of this is my responsibility”. “I took pictures of Laura getting changed last week, and I have been blackmailing her” he chuckled. “She hasn’t know until tonight that it was me, I told her to film Sarah changing, not realising that at the same time she was going to be masturbating with her toys. Once I knew about it I then asked he to use it on herself, my final order was for her to get Dani and Sarah to play this game and I promised that I would not show any of the videos to anyone other than those in the group.” “I have been turned on all evening seeing everyone strip and answer these questions”

“I have too, and I want to finish the game, now that it’s started” said Dani, followed by the rest of the group shortly after. “So no-ones mad at me! exclaimed John”. “Well a little, but we will get our revenge on you soon” laughed Sarah.

Is everyone ok with continuing the game, and if so will everyone go until the end and do what ever truth / dares demanded. “Yes replied everyone.”

“And will you do the big forfeit” asked John mainly drawing his attention to David. “Yea blurted David not sounding to confident”.

Well then, let round 30 begin

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

The next part is one of my personal favorites at current time! Keep reading.
Thank you for all your support.
From Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote