View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Zeropatience

***Chapter 4: Dares?***

Shannon was kneeling at the entrance, Naked, carrying four flasks. I had one hand pinching Kate's Right nipple, and another along her slit, where it was joined by one of Joe's. There was one hand clutching my dick (Kate's) and joes other arm was resting on my chest

Shannon left the flasks outside, and shut the door. "Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"*

Joe and Myself immediately budged up, but Kate objected: "No. Im not doing this, not with my sister, I can handle nudity and some dares, but not all this."

We all exchanged glances, before agreeing to play a few dares. We were all naked, so started from there. As Kate had dared Shannon first, we figured she should be dared first.

The first round was usual stuff really, Kate gave both me and Joe a sexual Lap dance, while Joe was treated to one from Shannon. Joe was instructed to Pinch both of Shannons nipples, HARD, but then my dare came along...

"Jordan, I dare you to give joe a handy!" This came from shannon. Me and Joe had never touched each other during a game, so this going to be new to both of us. He sat next to me, cock in the air. I took hold...

Yes, this chapter was dramatically short, but was the only real piece i can release at the mo.
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote