Thread: Fiction: Messy Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 06:58 AM   #4
samk7675

Default Messy Truth or Dare Pt.3

"Perverted much, Sam." She asks as she is a bit shocked at the dare.
"Yeah a bit." I laugh. Then all of a sudden, Claire turns Lexi around and starts kissing her. Lexi was resisting at first,but then she started relenting. The minute was up. "Girls, time is up." They still were making out. "You two can stop." They still continued. I see a large bucket of oatmeal that they had made. I put it over their heads and it started pouring out a lot of globs. The girls looked up at the stream oatmeal, but then I increased the speed of the stream. By the end Lexi and Claire were covered in oatmeal from head to toe. We all went back to our seats and continued with the game. "Truth or dare, Kadie" Adrianna said. "Truth." Kadie responded.
"Are you a virgin?" Adrianna asked. "Yes" Kadie responded. Lexi popped in "Of course she is. She is the definition of Goody Twoshoes" Kadie started getting angry at this statement. "No I am not"
"Really, then how come you always wear granny panties all the time?"
Kadie says," I do not." As soon as Kadie says that, Lexi depants Kadie to show her white granny panties. We all chuckle. Kadie shoves her back. Lexi was angered by this, and turned Kadie around, and started pulling on her panties. "WEDGIE!!!!!!" Lexi said as she started to pull on her panties as hard as she could. The panties were pulled away from her butt so Adrianna decided to use this opportunity to grab a small double chocolate cake and place it in her panties. Kadie screamed from the sensation of cake being forced up her ass. A couple of minutes later, Lexi let go of the wedgie. Kadie just went and sat back down quietly. "Adrianna, truth or dare." Isabel said. "Dare." Isabel smiled. I dare you to pie yourself in the face, and we put it up on instagram, facebook, twitter, and snapchat."
"You skinny bitch." Adrianna said, she goes and grabs a coconut cream pie. The girls get their phones out and I just sit back and enjoyed the show.
"Wow, I am really hungry. I am so hungry that I could just." She then pies herself in the face, and it splatters all over the place. The girls laugh and post them on social media websites. I laugh and sit next to her. "Don't worry kid. It could be worse." Little did I know that it was going to be... FOR ME

To be continued.
samk7675 is offline   Reply With Quote