Thread: Fiction: Messy Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #1
samk7675

Default Messy Truth or Dare

I was walking through the school after being finished with football practice. My name is Sam. I am 6'3"tall and about 275 lbs. I have black hair and wearing glasses. Anyway, I was walking through school and I see six girls of the volleyball team packing up from a bake sale that they had in order to buy new uniforms. I see Adrianna, Emily, Claire, Lexi, Kadie, and Isabel. I walk up to them and say hi. Lexi comes up and hugs me and says, Hey. How was football practice." Lexi has blonde hair, an average size ass, and small boobs. She is about 5'5". She was wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts.
I replied,"It as fine. How was the bake sale."
"It went terribly." Claire said, and like Lexi, had blonde hair, She has a little bit of a bigger ass and bigger boobs. he was earing a hirt shirt and orange shorts. I as not surprised that it went badly because I have tried some of the desserts that ere currently on the table and let's just say that they left a lot to be desire.
I said, "That's too bad.Do you need some help?"
Isabel excited yelled, "YES PLEASE!" Isabel was a dark girl with brown hair. She had no boobs but made up for it with a bubble like ass. I helped them move all of the pies, cakes, and buckets of sauces that they made to a room in the school that is hardly ever used.
"Thanks Sam,"Adrianna said. She is Mexican with medium sized boobs and an average ass.
"Yes. We really needed it." Kadie said. She has light skin, a pretty big ass, and big breasts for her size.
"Let's just relax for a bit." Emily said. Emily is also light skinned, but lighter than Kadie, has dark brown hair an average ass and boobs.
"Yeah. I agree."I said and I took a seat. Isabel handed me a water and sat next to me. I got excited by this because I always had a crush on her ever since I first met her.
Claire said, "Let's play truth or dare." The girls quickly agreed and I also went along with it. We all sat around in a circle. Lexi quickly asked me truth or dare. I said truth expecting this to be a friendly game. Lexi then said, "If you could fuck any one of us right now, who would it be?"

To be continued....
samk7675 is offline   Reply With Quote