View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 02:29 AM   #1
Dire
Account Banned

Trophy Kik Soft Blackmail

Personally, I find the fantasy of blackmail fucking hot, but I don’t want to reveal my real identity under any circumstances. This thread is for people like that, who love the idea of blackmail, but are afraid of IRL consequences.

1) Leave your kik in this thread and say how long you want to be blackmailed for
2) When a blackmailer reaches out, you have to send them every single nude or dirty picture you have of yourself. If you have less than 10, take pictures until you have enough. Your face should be in none of the pictures.
3) Tell the blackmailer that you consent to be their slave and that you are giving them ownership over the pictures you shared and over any and all that you will send in the future.
4) Enjoy

Blackmailers, abuse your victims and make sure that non-compliance is punished. Depending on the pictures you receive and tell your subs to take, the fear of them being released publicly may have some weight. Do not ask subs for or blackmail them with any personal information.

I know that you fantasize about being blackmailed. Try this thread as a safer alternative.
Dire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dire for this post: