Thread: Fiction: A slave for a girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Default A slave for a girlfriend

"Please David. I'll do anything for you. You are my everything. Please don't!" Emily cried, helpless. She loved David more than anything in the world, and she had hurt him more than she could have ever imagined. She cheated on him, and like all High School girls love their first love way more than reasonable.

"With Brian fucking Leyroy?! He's a faggot god dammit. I leave for a week, come back early to surprise you, and I find you making out with him. How the fuck was I supposed to react?!" David demanded angrily from his car, his doors locked and only his windows down to argue. He began to back out of the driveway.

"David! Please, no. I'll do anything. I'll even give you a blowjob you ask about. My parents' aren't home for a week, we can do whatever you want after school." Emily sobbed, begging.

David stopped the car, "Strip naked and get in."

Emily was shocked, they'd only made out and even then they were fully clothed. "David, please you know I couldn't do that." David began to back out of the driveway. "Okay, okay! Please stop." She sobbed in between words. She calmed down slightly, and removed her tank top, watching his eyes go up and down her body, examining her 32C bra. She slowly pushed the elastic of her shorts down to her ankles then stepped out of them. Emily had never felt more naked than she did that moment, and she tried to open his car door, but he didn't unlock it.

Emily sighed with anxiety and unhooked her bra, using the front to still clutch her breasts and keep some modesty. Then she pulled her panties to her ankles and proceeded to step out of those as well. She once again tried the door and to no avail. His trunk popped open and he motioned for her to put her clothes back there. She obeyed, moving quickly to put her garments in the back. Finally, she dropped her last shred of clothes and put her bra in the trunk and slammed it shut. At last she was allowed to enter the door, and to her new life.
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nakedwriter for this post: