Old 03-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Optional Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
If the tease does not allow you to orgasm, you can try the dangling vibe dare:

Preparation:
Prepare yourself for this dare by edging yourself 4 times while wearing the same panties, and make sure to wipe your pussy juice off with the panties.
You are not allowed to cum during the day until you do the the hanging vibe dare.
(Also use some time to prepare the vibrator hanging in a rope, it may take some time, so make sure to have it prepared before the end of the day)

hanging vibe teasing dare:

need:
rope
timer
vibrator (that can hang from a rope)
bullet vibe
buttplug
blindfold
body lotion

naked on the floor (on a blanket or similar )

hang a vibrator from the ceiling (or something above you) in a string/rope.
If you can hang it from above your bed, you can lie in your bed and do this task.
Use tape or tie rope around the vibe so it does not drop.
The vibe should end up hanging around 15 inches/40 cm above the ground.
( The overall purpose for this dare is for you to lie on your back while pushing your pussy up against the vibe, thus working hard to stimulate yourself - so try to assume the position while preparing for the dare and find the correct height )

finally:

get naked
Edge yourself
Rub body lotion all over your naked body, especially ass and tits.
spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek while saying out loud "I'm horny" in each spank.
insert butt-plug
insert a vibrator bullet on low (don't use the remote during the dare)
put on the blind fold
handcuff yourself with the hands behind your back with a key in reach.
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
Now you must lie under the hanging vibe ( on high ) and try to push yourself up against the vibe to orgasm.
You are allowed to orgasm as many times as you can, just remember to count.
Don't stop the stimulation until the timer rings, so if you orgasm easily you better hold of in the beginning to save your strength.

extreme edition: Use the panties from the days edging as a gag and use a rope around your head to secure them.
If the bullet-vibe falls out during the dare , that's just too bad - that will make it harder for you to cum.
If you could not cum during the dare, that's too bad.
Luckily, as I was able to have an orgasm during the seventh task – the tease, I did not have to do this one. I know from experience that the hanging vibe is a profoundly frustrating experience; I’ve never been able to cum from it and don’t think I ever will, just because of all of the intervening factors. I’ve tried doing this for different lengths of time and almost always end up crying in frustration.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote