View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Onyx
Account Banned

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida87x View Post
Well, to start with a truth:

How do you know you are bi? Tell us about your experiences with both genders.

As for a dare:

Go to school wearing a thin shirt, a bra, short skirt, and a thong. Go into the bathroom, masturbate until you cum in your thong, then take off your bra and panties. Take both pieces of underwear to a teacher, and say someone threw them at you when you were in a stall in the bathroom.
How do you know you are bi? Tell us about your experiences with both genders.
I am openly bi and a lot of people at my school know. I've had 3 girlfriends and a few more boyfriends. One of my girlfriends has been my best friend, Abby, and we went pretty far in our relationship. I didn't loose my virginity to her thought or anything. I find girls very attractive and fun. I haven't lost my virginity yet (unless my vibrator counts as taking my virginity xD).

As for your dare, I think I'll do that tomorrow at school. I'll wear my pink button up shirt(it's thin material). My white lacey bra, my purple thong, and one of my short Jean skirts. I've got the outfit laid out on my bed now masturbating in the stalls will be easy. One of my classes is at the freshmen campus and I have to walk there from the highschool so I get 15 minutes passing time. I'll just ask to go to the bathroom a few minutes before class ends so I can get there early enough to get into the bathrooms as masturbate (hopefully I won't be tardy! XD). The teacher is a male. I'll still do it though, it will give me a big BIG RUSH. I'll report back tomorrow

Let's Do It: public || school || friends || diapers || masturbation || orgasms || costumes

No No's: blood || scat || family || illegal
Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote