View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 08:44 AM   #136
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
OK here's the list of encouragements to do well on your finals! Let me know if it's unrealistic for you, I've just taken my best guesses at what would make acceptable and motivating punishments for you and I've based it on getting As being achievable and Ds or Fs being really unlikely. Some are kind of vague because I don't know what you'd see as crossing a limit. I've set it up so that generally, how many poor grades you get decides how long the punishment lasts and the lowest grade you get decides how severe the punishment is.

For EVERY A you get on a final, reduce your denial by one day (if you’re not denied when you get your grades back you can save this up to use on any future denial you get)
For every B you get on a final, you lose the right to sleep in your bed for one day and must go without panties for one day
For every C you get on a final, you are denied for one day and must go without panties wearing either a skirt or leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every D you get on a final, you are denied for one week and must wear no panties, no bra, and either a short skirt or tight leggings for one day, and must be as public as your limit allows for what you’re wearing.
For every F you get on a final, you are denied for one month

Clothing days count separately for each grade, for instance if you get two Bs and one D you must spend two days without panties wearing whatever else you want and a third day following the full clothing rules for D.

If ALL your grades are A- or better, write “Got straight As without fucking any profs. Smart girl!” on yourself.

If you get AT LEAST 1 grade = this or lower:
B+: At your first opportunity after seeing your grades, you must write “Should’ve fucked my prof for a better grade” on yourself. Get naked and stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Spend the first 10 minutes reflecting on how you could have done better. Spend the second 10 minutes thinking about the punishment to come.
B: You must sleep naked for as long as your sleep punishment lasts.
B-: All of the above, and you must cover yourself with only a single sheet while your sleep punishment lasts.
C+: All of the above, and before starting your corner time, write “I won’t get anywhere with just a [your lowest grade], until I do better my only use is my slutty fuckholes” on yourself. You can write it wherever you want but it must be visible at all times when you are alone. Keep it on yourself for at least a week and recite it aloud at least once a day.
C: All of the above, and apply whichever rule you would like least: You must edge at least three times per day as long as your denial lasts or you cannot touch your pussy as long as your denial lasts. You must sleep on a hard floor during your sleep punishment.
C-: All of the above, and you must spank yourself until you can’t take it anymore before bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D+: All of the above, and you must use no covers or pillows during your sleep punishment
D: All of the above, and you must slap your tits until you can’t take it anymore before you go to bed as long as your sleep punishment lasts
D-: All of the above, and you must put toothpaste on your clit before you go to sleep during your sleep punishment.
F: All of the above, and you must slap your pussy until you can’t take it anymore each night as long as your sleep punishment lasts

Let me know what you think, and post again once you've seen your grades!
I finally got all my grades.
What I got :
A-
B
B-
C+
B-
B
B
A-

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote