View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 04:06 PM   #295
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Wow guys' Kim said bringing us back to reality. 'I'm so pleased that you guys enjoyed that so much. With some of the stories that came from it, especially yours Sarah, I was a bit concerned that we'd pushed the two of you too far. I mean, with what Kylie did to you?' Kim and Miranda both looked at me slightly confused.

'Are you kidding' I responded, 'Kylie was magnificent. A few of her fetishes were a bit extreme, but I'm not sure I've ever met a woman so domineering. It was an experience that I'm never going to forget, and mostly for the right reasons.' Lisa shot me a glare across the room, almost hurt by the comments. I caught her reaction in the corner of my eye. 'Don't be like that babe, you'll always be my number one girl, I love you, but you are my equal in everything. As much as I like your dominant side, you'll be my lover more than anything else, you complete me, not control me.'

Lisa smiled through her scowl and quickly blew me a kiss. I smiled and caught it. 'God, you two make me want to puke.' Miranda remarked smirking. It seemed amazing that I dreaded seeing these two more than anyone else just a few hours ago and now I felt like I could go out for drinks with them.

'Well, it appears that we got so enthralled in those stories that we're pretty much out of time. I think we'll call your little contest a draw.' Me and Lisa both smiled at the comment. 'So since we have a little bit of time left we'll have a tie breaker. You two are going to 69 and the first person to orgasm loses. No hands allowed and no prevention. Sarah you are going to be on top and every 5 minutes you will swap.'

'Gladly' I responded, the last stories had made me so horny I couldn't wait to get off, even if my competitive edge wanted me to win. Lisa positioned herself on the floor and I quickly jumped on top of her, not wanting to waste any time getting my tongue into that pot of gold. 'And Go!' came the shout from behind, and neither of us wasted a second in attacking the opposite person. 5 minutes would seem a monumental challenge in this position and I was already squirming in pleasure.

Lisa's tongue might not have the mobility of a snake but my god, it reached every sensitive region; it flicked, curled, wrapped and darted. She may well have been viper in her past life. I was doing my best to practically duplicate the flawless motions happening beneath me and despite tasting the flow of juices, I knew I was releasing a river and the dam was about to break. Not even 5 minutes in I arched, squealed and released, not stopping the task in hand though. Not even thirty seconds later I felt the body tense beneath me as Lisa erupted in ecstasy.

I rolled off her thoroughly exhausted. Kim and Miranda seemed shock by the rapid pace of the event. I stared at Lisa with passion, all I wanted to do was cuddle up to her, rest my head on her and fall asleep. CLAP CLAP CLAP. My eyes darted to find the source of the sound. It wasn't the two girls, and over in the far doorway, leaning against the wall, was Rachel slowly applauding the show, smiling with a smug look on her face we'd all seen far too often. It was a look of victory, like she had somehow managed to one up your achievements.

The dominant presence of total control washed across the room as her authority descended with every stride she took towards us. Without even being asked me and Lisa both went to our knees and bowed our heads low in submission to our current mistress. 'Well hello little bitches, and hello ladies.' Kim and Miranda shook Rachel's hand as she approached them. 'I hope everything has gone smoothly and you two have enjoyed yourselves.' I almost stupidly answered before realising she was talking to Kim and Miranda.

'Very much so,' replied Kim, 'I believe we have worked out a lot of our differences. I'll let your little darling slaves break the news to you though. We have some meetings to arrange ourselves. Goodbye for now, we shall see you soon.' We shook their hands and with that the two girls I despised mere hours ago, left as mere rivals and in a weird way, friends.

'So then my sluts, how did it go? I presume it wasn't all as enjoyable as what I saw at the end?' I looked over to Lisa and as she smiled I replied. 'Actually we worked out a lot of differences, discussed our issues, sorted our problems and had some fun along the way. There were some humiliating moments but overall, a lot more pleasant than what I expected. Also we do have one more bit of news.' Rachel glared at me. 'Oh really?'

'Yep, your going to be a captain again, we're bringing back the ISDGs. Perhaps not as big as before to start with, but in three weeks we'll be going up against the BDSM society once again.' Rachel's look on her face told me everything I needed to know. A mixture of happiness, a buzz of excitement, a competitive nature, but also mildly annoyed I hadn't consulted her. A typical Rachel reaction. 'Fantastic, I always do enjoy beating them, I was hoping for this when I set out today, that rivalry was becoming far too intense and I thought you four would have the common sense to work it out.'

She smiled at me. It was typical of her, gambling our bodies for the greater good. I hated her for it, but I loved her for it. I smiled knowing how calculated she was. 'That's great news, but for now my little bitches, it's been to long since I've felt those little tongues of yours. Crawl over to me...'

What will Rachel demand for the remainder of slave week?
An Important lecture is coming up but what of?
Rebecca makes a tough decision

All this and more when we continue. So keep reading and find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote