View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Default A Summer of Training [Fiction]

Here's the first bit. I'll post more later, when I have the time.

"Girls like me," I whispered quietly to myself, "don't do stupid thingd like this." But I pressed the doorbell anyway. The volume was exaggerated by my fear, and once more I questioned myself. Everything I had ever been taught about relationships was against this. What the fuck was I doing? "The University overestimated my intelligence," I mumbled.
I looked over my shoulder and watched the cab pull away. I could have waved it down again, asked the driver to take me back to the airport. But I just watched it pull away, waiting for it to disappear, so that it was no longer an option. So that this may be a little easier.
The door creaked opened and my head snapped back. At first, nothing happened. Then, a calm steady voice told me to "come in," and I obeyed, pulling two suitcases on wheels after me. Once inside, my Master shut the door. And then, suddenly it hit me. The most bizarre awkward feeling I ever had. In college, I was the most in control chick you'd ever see. I had the academic world spinning around my little finger. Research, recommendations, grades...I was the master of all of these. I took the initiative in everything. Now, little miss perfect didn't even know where to put her suitcases. Or even if she should ask.
I just stood there, shifting awkwardly, thinking awkwardly. As I shifted, something fell out of my pocket and fell on to the ground. I jumped when I heard it clink on the wooden floor, disrupting my thought process and the silence. I stared at it for a moment, then moved foward to pick it up. But I stopped short. I was wearing a mini-skirt. Master was right behind me. If I bent over, he'd see everything. I knew that this wasn't anything to be freaked about. But being a perfect little angel, I was always concious of what may get exposed in public. I didn't want people to think I was sleazy. And habits are hard to break. So I stood back up again.
"Pick it up," the voice behind me said. Slowly, I bent over and picked it up, exposing my ass, in its cherry-red thong, to him. I could hear his footsteps approaching me, goose bumps of fear and uncertainty breaking out on my body, as I came back to a standing position. He circled me slowly, looking me over for a moment, then stood in front of me. Smirking. "Good little sluts don't hesitate to show their Masters their ass, do they?" I shook my head, terrified of what he may do. I'd been here less then two minutes. Was he going to punish me already?

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.