View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
dare me silly

Default Mum coming home in the middle of a cross dressing dare (True story)

It was around lunch time. I was home alone and someone posted on my theard. It said get naked, mosturerise your whole body and then it had a list of iteams i had to do.

So I got naked and I mosturised my whole body. Then I tapedmy dick down with the black duck tape. The black tpe is the worst tape to use because it sticks hard as. Then i put on the thong and I was just putting on the bra when I heard the garage door open.

Now I was freaking out. I took off the thong and bra put it back and relised my cloths were down stairs next to the computer with get dare open. So I quickly ran down stairs put my cloths back on. Then I relised I still had my dick taped down. If yourve taped your dick down then had to walk round heaps you would know how much pain I was in. She made me help her get lunch and walk around. I also was sitting on my dick because it was taped down so well.

Once she left I put the thong and bra back on then i put a white dress on a wig tights and HFM boots on. I had to do a cat walk and do some jump rope.

So thats my story. Let me know what you think about it. Or if yourve had moments like this tell me bout them.

Enjoy!!!

limits: no masturbating, public
dare away!!!

private message me!
dare me silly is offline   Reply With Quote