View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 09:16 PM   #8
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's sweet dreams

This was my 4th fictional short and silly story about Getdare member SilverBlue.
This story was inspired by Blue always being naked at home, and become so comfortable they worry about leaving home naked.

Blue's sweet dreams

I woke up to find my eyes blindfolded and my wrists tied to the headboard of the bed. A pair of hands started massaging my legs, followed by more hands stroking my flanks before cupping and squeezing my breasts. Further hands spread my legs and began stroking my inner thighs. Lips started kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples. It felt wonderful, and an orgasm was quickly building until my cunt was twitching. The hands turned into claws and I was being chased by shadowing figures.
----------------------

A hard slap on the bottom woke me. I was disorientated for a moment before realizing that I had fallen asleep on a massage table face down. A groan of pleasure escaped my lips as warm oil was poured onto my bottom to flow between my cheeks. With firm hands, the oil was massaged into my bottom, the motion opening my dripping pussy. My legs were spread open, and after a pause, more oil was poured on my pussy, leaving it feeling like a wet oily mess. With her fingers, she worked the oil into my vagina. The fingers slipped easily into my relaxed pussy. With each stroke, she inserted more fingers until I was stretched by her whole hand. I lifted up onto my hands and knees to give her better access to my holes as she started to pound my pussy with her fist. I felt sooo stretched, and I could feel another orgasm building, I was so close.
----------------------

The dream slowly faded as I opened my eyes to see that I was in my Master's bedroom. Someone was kissed me on the neck, their strong arms holding me gently from behind as we spooned. The memory of the intense dream remained but the details faded, however my pussy was dripping wet. I could feel a hard penis resting on my back. I wiggled my bottom against it, and it was repositioned to enter my wet pussy. I was in a half-awake glow as I was slowly and gently fucked from behind. I started to play with my clitoris to reach orgasm, but there was an annoying buzzing sound getting louder and louder. I flicked out my hand to swipe at the noise.
----------------------

With a start, I sat up in bed alone. My alarm clock crashed violently and noisily to the floor. The dream quickly forgotten, I retrieved my alarm clock from my bedroom floor.

My heart jumped as I realized I was very late. I ran to the shower, feeling hot and very sticky. After a quick shower, I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes before rushing out of the door. As usual, I had that nagging feeling that I might have forgotten something important, so I quickly searched through my bag for my keys, phone, and purse. I hurried to the bus stop, ignoring the stares from other waiting passengers who were now gaping at me with open mouths. Feeling the cold air on my breasts and cunt, I looked down at my naked body.

I couldn't help laughing, I must still be dreaming...

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Added info
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: