View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #8
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Take two shoe laces and attach clothes pegs to them.

Attach a shoe lace to your left cunt lip and inner thigh with the help of the clothes pegs with the loose of the lace hanging downwards. Attach the other shoe lace similar to your right cunt lip and right inner thigh. As you let the pegs settle in, you can give yourself a nice warm edge.

Next you are to attach a bottle to the ends of the laces. Make sure that there is not too much slack. As you can guess by now, the idea is that as you drop the bottle, the pegs will be ripped off.

Now as a final part, hang out of a window, as you hold the bottle in a hand behind your back. Preferably choose a window at the side of a street, know that you can wear a shirt. Anyway, as you hang out of the window, you are to drop the bottle when people on the streets are nearby. As the bottle falls down, try to keep hanging out of the window, and try not to yelp.

I hope you enjoy this dare.

Note:
  • You can of course, as long as you end up with a clothes pegs zipper.
  • If you wish, I can give you a typing task that will hurt your nipples. Just send me a pm.
Thank you sir! I attached 4 pegs to each lip with the shoelace attached as well. I started washing dishes so that the pegs could settle in, I then tied two bottles to the ends, they were full for extra weight. I don’t have any windows where I can hang out of due to screens so I just opened it and bent over in front of it. I let the bottles go and the pegs ripped off, one didn’t come off all the way and pinched my pussy lip so hard!

Thank you again for my task!

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote