Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #54
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen
I dealt myself literally the worst hand I had had so far. Literally. A two, three, five, six, and nine. Terrible. I had realized early on that going for a straight was a way to lose almost automatically, unless you got incredibly lucky, and I had resolved never to do it. But now I was forced to break my own rule. I mean, even if I kept my two highest cards, the nine and the six, and got another one of those in my three new cards, the best hand I could hope for was a pair of nines, which wasn't that good at all.

I went for the straight and asked for one card. Nothing doing. A lousy jack. I lost the hand by a mile. Just like that, my last chip was gone. All this time I hadn't been feeling any pressure, because I knew that if I lost I could just throw away a chip. Not anymore. Now I felt what all the others been feeling for a while now, and let me tell you, it was not fun.

I anxiously awaited the next hand, knowing that this hand would be an important one. If Jade, Anna, Ella or I lost, one of us would be naked. If Lola lost, then all the girls would be topless, and the next hand would decide who would naked first. Either way, in the next two hands some one would be fully naked.

I got a pair of jacks and three bad cards in the first five I was dealt. I looked around the room. Anna looked happy, but the other three girls girls just had impassive looks on their faces. I traded in three cards, but didn't get a jack in return. I wondered if two jacks would be enough to not come in last.

Anna laid down her hand first. She had reason to smile earlier; she had a three of a kind of aces. Everyone else looked at each other. No one looked happy. Jade was next. She showed everyone her two kings. Ella held her arms *up in victory (giving me a nice unobstructed view of her breasts) and she flipped her cards over to show two threes and two sevens.

Now it was just me and Lola who hadn't showed our hands.

"Go ahead." she said curtly, giving me a nod, telling me to reveal my cards.

I did, one at a time, trying to judge her face for any hints of whether she had me beat. When I laid down me last card, the second of my jacks. She threw her cards face up on the floor and buried her head in her hands.

I didnt even bother looking at her hand, just let out a victorious whoop.

"Sucks, doesn't it Lola?" I exclaimed excitedly, "Now... take it off!"

When she didn't respond, I asked, now hesitatingly, "Lola... are you crying?"

"Yes." she said, lifting her head up, but I didnt see any tears in her eyes. "I'm crying because I didn't want to see my cousin naked, but now I guess I'll have to!"

I looked at her confused. Suddenly it dawned on me. I looked down at her cards with a sinking feeling in my pit. A two, a five, a eight, a ten, and a queen... all of spades. That bitch! She had wanted to me to believe that I had beaten her, when in reality she had a flush and had actually won the hand!

"What! Is! Up!" Lola yelled, now standing up, point in her finger at me, laughing. "Looks like some one is going to have to go au natural!"

Now it was my turn to bury my head in my hands. I was going to have to strip! Completely naked! In front of three hot girls. And one bitch.

The other girls now joined in the cheering.

"I saw you staring at me!" accused Anna, "Well, now I'm gonna stare at you!"

This brought up a fresh round of jeers from the girls, culminating in a chant. "Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!"

I slowly got up. Despite having had a boner clearly visible in my briefs for the last five minutes, I was infinitely more worried about being naked. With my briefs still on I could pretend that they couldn't see much (even if they really could see quite a lot) which lessened the embarrassment. But now... I honestly didn't know whether a persons cheeks could turn redder than mine did.And I hadn't even pulled down my briefs yet! I was just thinking about it!

I realized that even though the embarrassment would be ten times worse, the sooner I got it over with the better. I pulled my briefs down slowly, having to struggle in order to slide them over my still rock hard dick, and then let them fall to the ground.

My dick bounced straight back up, almost hitting me in the face as I bent down to remove the briefs from around my ankles. The girls thought this was hilarious, and burst out laughing now that their chant was finished.

It was strange; when one of them was stripping they were all quite, but when I stripped they couldn't stop laughing. Probably since they could relate to the girl who had to strip, but not to me. Oh well, that's what I got for playing with all girls.

I sat down quickly, trying to cover myself, but utterly failing, my dick was sticking straight up against my belly, giving the girls a perfect view of the underside, as well of as my ball sack.

"Look, it's all wrinkled!" said Anna, pointing at me ball sack. Another gale of laughter. Even through all the embarrassment I was subject to, my dick was still at full mast. Probably because, oh, let's see, I WAS SITTING IN A ROOM WITH THREE, HOT, TOPLESS GIRLS! And a bitch. (Yes, the bitch is Lola, if you didn't catch onto that. If you don't understand why, get a pair of glasses and read the chapter again).

I thought about my bad luck. Two hands ago I had been happy, confident, and had a chip to spare. Now I was naked. Enough said.

"Hurry up and deal." I sighed. Lola began picking up the cards as it was her turn to deal. If I lost again, I would be the first to have to do a dare. I didn't know what to expect when that happened. I mean I was already naked, so what could they make me do?

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-19-2011 at 01:34 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote