View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
wthoax

^Ever thought about asking that young woman if you can do some of her work for her when she has a lot to do? Only if that kind of work you do allows it of course.
It might be a nice addition to even ask her "for more" while she already tells you to do stuff for her.
Of course that might make her notice what you're into more easily though.
So just an idea.

I've never been working for a long time in an office so I can't tell anything about what it's like during work. Nor am I in a relationship at the moment.
However generally, since I got more into being submissive it has affected the normal life.

During school and at uni whenever girls were asking for help I didn't hesitate to help them even if that meant falling behind myself (when the help was during class). Or during school times when I had to clean the classroom with a girl (teacher decided the groups) I told her that I'll also do her part if she wants to leave earlier.
On public transportation I usually let the girls exit first, also when I get in and there is an empty seat that I know a girl also wants I often keep standing to let the girl get it (of everything that's what I do the least I guess though).
Some stuff is probably common sense but still different to what I did before I got into being submissive.
Yet it doesn't always arouse me, it's sometimes just that feeling of "I did a good job".

Overall I also prefer taking orders from someone younger. But it doesn't matter too much. Taking orders from someone older or someone I don't like can also be interesting.

A bad thing about being into being submissive this way (and anything related like SM) is that I have some kind of punishment complex. Even when it's in a normal context like raising children I have mixed feelings about it, it's like as if it shouldn't belong in the normal world.
It's not really that bad but sometimes irritating.
wthoax is offline   Reply With Quote