Thread: Fiction: exchange student in Iceland
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 05:53 AM   #14
kbraga

Default Part 6

What was now going to happen? Was Jenny going to free my ass? She started by saying that I was as BAD idea to go through her stuff but fucking yourself with my dildo will be the regret of your life. "If mom doesn't like your behaving then I don't think you will be seeing the sunlight until we have to drive you back to the airport after a year of staying in Iceland".

"How is your ass you little whore?". I didn't even want to speak to her but I thought it would be better if I did so. " It is so fucking cold, please remove this". Jenny didn't say anything but she striped naked and climbed on top of me. What the fuck was going on and then all the sudden I didn't see anything do to a warm pussy that was in my face. Jenny had sat on my face and she wanted me to eat her out but I could barely breath. I started to lick her pussy and then she sat harder down on my face so my tongue was stuck inside her vagina. Jenny started to masturbate an she go very wet in a short time.

Jenny's juices where flowing down my throat and I was literally drowning in her wet pussy. She went faster and faster and passed out because I could't get any air at all. I woke up by a hard slap in the face and Jenny was still there. I didn't know how long I passed out buy Jenny was still dripping wet. she started to play with my dick and it got hard instantly. Then she put a condom on my dick and climbed on top of me.As I said earlier I was a virgin so this was something I actually liked.

she lowered herself and grabbed my dick as she slowly inserted it into her vagina. This was the best thing I had ever felt. She started to fuck me and went faster and faster. I came so hard after like 20 seconds of fucking but she didn't stop. It wasn't until then I realised that she was only fucking me for her joy.

Jenny fucked my for maybe good 15 minutes and my dick was so sore and sensitive. When she had finally had her orgasm and I was in pain Bertha walked in and told Jenny to go upstairs.

What do you think you are doing? fucking my daughter? you will pay for this. She ripped the tape of my ass-hole and pulled the first condom out but left the others. Then she said "I am going to insert my finger into your ass and tell me if you can feel it". I told her I didn't feel anything. My ass was so numb I couldn't feel a thing. Bertha smiled and walked into the her wall of dildos and toys and put on a strap-on. Then she picked a HUGE dildo that was like 18 inch long and I didn't know the girth but it was bigger than a fist.

Bertha lubed my asshole and I think she fingered my to get some inside my ass. Then she lubed her monster dildo and took position to insert it. I could feel my ass cheeks opening and then the dildo stopped. All she said was "ready you horny ass slut?" and then she slowly slid the dildo inside me.
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote