Thread: Fiction: exchange student in Iceland
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #6
kbraga

Default Part 3

I couldn't belief this! Wasn't I home alone? My whole body froze and I couldn't do anything. I saw Bertha standing over me, I knew that she was angry but I didn't want to say anything but then she started to talk.

Boy you are in lots of trouble! First of all are you using my daughters dildo in your ass and without permission. And you are in her room without permission and you also went through all her drawers. I am not going to take this easy! Stand up, get dressed and follow me.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed of what I did. Something just took control. I followed Bertha but she led me to a place where I had never been. She opened a door which led to a basement. She told me to go down first and I wouldn't dare to disobey her. When I was half way down the stairs she closed the door and locked it with a key.

In the basement I saw a bed and a wall full of sex toys and sex related things. She told me to lay down on the bed (face up). I did so and then she took something that sounded like chains and cuffed me down tightly.

(Bertha speaking) I am going to punish you for what you did and teach you a lesson. After this you will never even think of breaking any rules. You are not leaving this basement for a weak (longer if you don't do as I say). Now lest cut all these clothes of you and clean you before the fun begins. have you ever had an enema? I am going to give you a 2L enema do clean you nicely inside.

Bertha walked through a door and left me there to wait. WHAT WAS GOING ON!? enema? What is that? and then my question was answered as she came back holding a big bag full of water and it had a nozzle connected to it.

Now Rick, I want you to relax and everything will be ok. She hung the bag up in the sealing and then she lubed my ass-hole. When she had lubed my ass I could feel her pushing something into my ass which felt kinda nice but then I heard a click and the water started flowing.
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote