Thread: Fiction: exchange student in Iceland
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
kbraga

Default Part 2

now I am going to switch to first person as I am Rick

The plane landed and I stepped into the airport. when I had gotten my luggage I went for the exit to find my family. I found them pretty quickly as they were standing with a sign that had my name on it.

I introduced my self and so did the the mom's name was Bertha. I would guess that see was around 35 years old. She looked very fit with blond hair and nice body. The girls name was Jenny. She had a nice slim figure and long beautiful red hair the both gave me a nice hug and then we headed for the car to go home.

On the way home was complete silence until Bertha asked "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" I answered that I like to play video games and just hang out with friends.

when we arrived home I got a tour around the house which ended in my room. I was pretty tired and asked if I could take a shower and go to bed. In the shower I got really horny and then I saw a thong on the floor and I picked it up and started masturbating while smelling it. I was not sure who's it was but that didn't matter I was so horny.

when I came I snapped back to reality. What was I thinking? I had just been in this house for for half an hour and I had already masturbated in their home. i finished my shower and headed to my room when Bertha asked me if I wanted something to eat. I just said no thanks and went to bed.
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote