Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #29
MrPurpleSky

Default 11b

As I licked off her finger she started moving her other hand over her panties. Steadily the wet spot grew, giving me a great view. But soon she pulled her finger from my mouth and walked back and what I had expected became reality: she was going to fuck my ass with her finger.
I had never had anything in my ass but as she was moving her finger over my hole all I could think was "please push it in". I was so horny but so frustrated because of the cage I was craving for any type of release. I moaned as she ran her finger down to my perineum and back to my hole. Suddenly she pushed it in. It felt amazing, having her finger suddenly filling up my hole, so I moaned loudly. I heard anal could be painful but this felt amazing. She quickly moved around her finger in my ass.

As sudden as it went in it she pulled it out again and walked over to the nightstand, grabbed the dildo from it and pushed it in my mouth. "Lube it up slut". I tried to bob my head down on it while she walked back to my ass and pushed in her finger again, soon adding a second. Slowly but steadily she stretched my ass out, sometimes adding or removing a finger from my hole, while I sucked a thick 8inch dildo knowing that would be going up my ass soon...
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post: