Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #28
MrPurpleSky

Default 11a

This situation made me hornier than I had ever been before. I mean, I was quite young and it was the first time I was ever with a girl "sexually" so of course I would be horny, but this was a situation I had never expected to be in.
But here I was, a girl footfucking my mouth.
She pulled out her foot while I fantasized about what she would do next (would I finally get a release?). She slapped it on my mouth and moved it over my face, covering me in my own spit. She stepped off the bed, and moved back to my now exposed ass. Suddenly I felt a sting on my ass. She was spanking me! Her flat hand came down on my ass again and again. And weirdly enough, this just turned me on more. So once again i was moaning. "Oh, you like this, don't you slut?" I brought out an affirmative "mmm" sound. As the slap became louder so became my moaning.
"Ooh that looks nice and red. Time for something else." she said as she walked over to my head. She told me to open my mouth again and pushed in her finger. "Lube it up", was her command.
The last time she did this I had to fuck her ass with it but I was afraid this time that wouldnt be the case...
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote