Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:57 AM   #27
MrPurpleSky

Default 10b

She pushed the dildo back into my mouth. "Time to get that lubed up a bit more", she mumbled.
Again she started slowly but soon she was increasing in speed and started pushing the dildo deeper down my throat. A few times she pushed it in as deep as it could go, kept it there for a few seconds, then pulled it out of my mouth completely. This made my own spit dribble over my face and chest. She dragged her fingers through that and rubbed it over my chest, especially over my nipples. The pinchings she gave me felt amazing. Once again it would've made my cock rock hard were it not for the cage.
As the dildo went deep down my throat and her fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples I couldn't stop myself from moaning. This was turning me on so much!

She pulled the dildo from my mouth, slapped it on my face a few times and put it down on the table. "I'm going to untie you now. Don't try to run, you'll regret it".
To be honest she wouldn't have had to said that. I wouldn't even try, I was enjoying myself too much for that!
She quickly loosened the ropes around my hand and legs. "Turn around", she commanded. And I did, now laying on my stomach with my cock cage pushing into the bed. She grabbed at my legs and with a powerful pull brought my butt to the end of the bed. My knees were now on the floor. She grabbed each leg and pushed it to the side of the bed as far as she could before tying me up there. My arms were pulled to over my head and roped up again.
She walked over to head of the bed and sat down. I was looking straight into her beautiful, white panties now. I saw a wet spot, meaning she must have been quite horny. She pulled herself up to the headboard and put her feet forward. "Lick them clean, slut", she told me.
I could just about move my head up enough to reach her toes. I started licking over here toes, one by one, before moving between them, licking the sweat from her gorgeous feet.
After a while she must have gotten bored, because she she told me to keep my head still. She turned her foot, told me to open my mouth, and just shoved it in. I could take it almost as far as her ankle, meaning it was going deep in my throat.
So here I was, tied up, naked, in a cock cage and being fucked in the mouth by a beautiful girl's foot.
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote