Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 01:00 PM   #25
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 9b

She soon returned, now fully clothed in jeans and a shirt. "Okay, time to let you have some fun. Well, if you earn it, some fun". "Yes, please", I answered.
She walked over to me and grabbed the dildo attached to my cage. She walked to my head. "Open your mouth". I did this before and it wouldn't be a hard task to get my dick freed, so I obliged. She immediately forced the dildo down my throat, making me gasp. After I gained my breath and cool again, I realized I had made a huge mistake, because the smell that came into my nose... The taste that came into my mouth... well, it turns out she did not clean herself out before she rode her ass on it. I wondered how I didn't see it before. Maybe it was the angle? Or was it on the other sides of the dildo?

I quickly realized that didn't matter because it was in my mouth now anyway. The taste wasn't as bad as I could imagine, but the smell, oh, the smell. It was horrible. I quickly started gagging because of it. Not a lot at first, but the dildo going down my throat quickly made it worse. Soon a little vomit went up. She noticed immediately and asked me if I wanted her to stop. I quickly considered my options. Dissapoint her and stay here longer or die Jimi Hendrix-style. I obviously chose to dissapoint her.

She pulled out the dildo slowly. "Well, I think you know you just dissapointed me, that means you're gonna be here a lot longer"
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post: