Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #19
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 8

I was afraid. The dildo already felt huge in my mouth, but was she going to fuck my ass with it now? That's what she meant, right? When she said it was lubed enough? I wanted to beg her not to do it, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I heard my breath getting louder as she walked back to the end of the bed. She grabbed the dildo at its base, stepped on the bed and attached the dildo to my cage again. I sighed in relief, I think I even let out a "thank god".

She laughed, I won't use a dildo this large on you, don't worry. She giggled as she moved herself over on the dildo again. She rubbed it over her pussy for a bit, before pushing it back. She slowly moved down on it again, except this time the dildo went into her ass instead. She scream again, mostly pain it sounded like. Her face looked like she was in pain, but she didn't stop. She started going deeper and deeper, pulling it out very slowly every time. Soon the screams of pain turned into screams and moans of pleasure. After a minute of so it felt like my dick was ready to explode but the cage hurt too much to allow for that.

She came soon after she started rubbing her pussy and at that moment it felt like my dick was gonna fall off. "Oh my god, please let me cum" I said softly. "You want to cum? Hmmm. Maybe", she said dreamingly.
"But I won't just let you, you'll have to do something for me too..."
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post: