Thread: Non-Fiction: The Public Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Here is my story on a dare I received from my Master, MasterDaddy02. I had a ton of fun with it. It was challenging, humiliating, pleasurable, nerve-racking, and exciting. Enjoy
This adventure consists of 7 total parts:
Part 1: Stealing Task
Part 2: Night Task
Part 3: Morning Task
Part 4: Car Task
Part 5: Restaurant
Part 6: Mall
Part 7: Returning Home

Each part brought different challenges and emotions with it and I enjoyed every bit of it! I will post each part, one by one, below.
I am so very proud of my "Princess, " in how she did such an awesome and amazing job on this very challenging dare. In how she face that strong challenge along with the humiliating. Then the joy of pleasure and that pure excitement with that stress of nervous.
Each part of this dare, was put together for a reason. Each part was created with that important degree of challenging her in some way. The factors in forcing her to give such great justice in every detail parts to truly puling it off. That ability to be pushed above her normal ability in a dare.

To all the parts and the degree of each part. Thankyou for being my sub, "The Slutty Princess. " I love you! Daddy,

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 02-06-2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote