Thread: Non-Fiction: The Public Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #6
The Slutty Princess

Part Five: Restaurant
1. Next, you will go to a restaurant.
2. Next, you will put your 11" dildo in your purse and take it with you into the restaurant.
3. Next, you will ask to be seated at a booth or a table.
4. Next, you must order any of the following items.
a. You must drink, two glasses of water.
b. Plus a glass of tea, pop or juice.
c. A snack like french fries, a slice of pie, or something to eat.
5. Next, you will cover your skirt and legs with your coat.
6. Next, you will slide up your skirt and placed your bare ass on the seat.
7. Next, you must edge 2 times, while seated at the booth or the table.
8. Next, you will go to the bathroom.
9. Next, you must take one of the stalls.
10. Next, you must get completely naked.
11. Next, you must use your 11" dildo. You will then masturbate and orgasm 3 times.
12. Next, you will get dressed again.
13. Next, you will say the following in the mirror.
14. "I belong to my Master as he does love me."
15. You will say it 15 times.
16. Then, you will be allowed to leave the bathroom and the restaurant.

I took the highway all the way into the city, getting off on my exit. There were many restaurants to choose from but I wanted to choose one that was somewhat quiet and subdued. I decided to go to a small local business that was known for their ice cream and burgers. I found a stall close to the front doors and I grabbed my purse, stuffing my dildo inside and went inside. It wasn’t a sit-down place, rather you placed your order and they gave you your number and delivered your food. A young man with shaggy, black hair was working behind the counter and I placed my order. I didn’t order much, just a small one-scoop bowl of butter pecan ice cream and a small soda. The young man handed me my number and told me it would be out soon. I went to find my seat. The restaurant was not busy at all. I counted 8 people in total. I tried to sit away from all of them and found a booth tucked away near a corner. It was a perfect spot that secluded myself from most of the people there. The only people that had a decent look at the spot I had chosen was an older couple sitting at a table nearby. I filled up the cup with water at the soda fountain before taking a seat in the booth I had eyed out, setting the number at the end of the table so it was visible. I removed my coat, laying it across my lap and working my skirt up so it sat on the chilling fabric of the booth. I waited patiently for the ice cream, sipping on the water. By the time the ice cream came, I needed to get another cup of water. I adjusted my skirt and went back to the soda fountain and filled the cup with water again before I sat back down, pulling my skirt up and putting the coat across my lap again. I didn’t begin masturbating yet, instead, I downed the cup of water and ate the ice cream before I filled the cup up with ice tea and returned to the booth. laying my coat over my lap again. I got lucky as the old couple soon finished eating and left, giving me all the seclusion I wanted. I slipped my hand up my skirt and underneath the thong that was still damp with my sex, placing my hand on my warm sex. Again, I was filled with the sounds of people chatting, the music playing, and the sounds from the kitchen, They all aroused me. It reminded you just of where you were and where you were masturbating at. I made sure I went at a very slow and steady pace, just in case I were to be seen, it would not look suspicious. To further this, I scrolled through my phone and pretended to check my twitter as my left hand rubbed my clit. The arousal I got from masturbating in public was crazy! I absolutely loved it. The thrill and the nerves combined just make it amazing! After a minute or so, I approached an orgasm and rode the edge out a little bit before I pulled my hand away and relaxed myself, edging successfully. I relaxed for a bit, sipping on the tea and continuing to look at my phone for a few minutes. Once I was relaxed, I began again. I continued to look at my phone as my left hand slid up underneath my thong and pleasured myself. Once more, within minutes, I edged yet again. Having edged successfully twice, I finished the rest of the ice tea and threw the cup away. With my purse and coat in hand, I went to the bathroom. The bathroom was completely empty. It was small, containing only two stalls and two sinks. I took the larger stall farthest from the door. I closed the stall door behind me and set the purse on the floor where it soon joined my clothes as I stripped completely naked. Once naked, I sat on the closed toilet seat and retrieved the dildo from my purse. I lubed the dildo by coating it with my sex by rubbing it against my dripping wet pussy. I slowly slipped the tip of the dildo into my tight pussy as it swallowed every inch. I began to thrust it back and forth, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure take me over. Minutes into it, I orgasmed quite easily. I relaxed before continuing again. After nearly 5 or more minutes, I reached orgasms twice. I then put my clothes back on, cleaned off the dildo and put it back in my purse, before exiting the stall. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror and repeated my lines, “I belong to my Master as he does love me”, 15 times quietly before I returned to my car.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote