Thread: Non-Fiction: The Public Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
The Slutty Princess

Part Two: Night Task
1. You must sleep with a butt plug or such in your tight ass that begins the letter "I" all night.
2. You will sleep with your vibrating egg on high settings all night.
3. If you wake up during the night, you will do the following :
- You must edge 3 times.
- You must orgasm 3 times.
4. Then you will be allowed to go back to sleep.
5. If you fail, then you must drink pee and take a "Golden Shower."

After I was all packed, it was time for bed. I wasn’t very tired after the adrenaline rush I had just received but I began my search for an item in my room that started with an “I”. The only item I could think of was ice but ice would not work as a buttplug, nor did I have any in my room. I actually had to cheat and used the internet. It was a stretch but I went with an ink pen. I gathered all four ink pens I could find in my room and set them on my bed. I stripped naked and grabbed my vibrating egg from beneath my bed and set it next to the pens. I began with the egg, wetting it with my saliva before I turned it on the highest setting and slowly worked it inside me until it sat nice and snug, pumping waves of powerful, pleasurable vibrations throughout my body, making my pussy wet within seconds. Next, I wetted the pens with my saliva and worked all four into my tight ass. Four pens may not seem like much but they still provided much discomfort. I am normally not that great of a sleeper. I often wake up at least 2 or 3 times but this time it would be worse. The discomfort of the pens in my ass and the pleasurable vibrations kept me awake. I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep for nearly an hour before I eventually drifted off into a sleep. I only had got two hours of sleep until I woke up. I was tired and wished to go back to sleep but I sat up in bed and began to masturbate, unwillingly. I slowly rubbed my clit in a circular motion. The pleasure from both the egg and my hand shook the sleep from my mind. I edged three times easily before I orgasmed three more times. I made sure to keep biting my lips as I masturbated to ensure I would not make a sound since it was past midnight and I did not want to wake anyone. Now that I was fully awake and feeling refreshed, I had a hard time falling back asleep and again, I tossed and turned for nearly a half an hour before I fell back asleep. I slept fine for about another three hours before I woke up again. Again, I was tired and my body begged me to go back to sleep but I sat up in my bed and propped my back against the pillows. I leaned against the pillows and slowly began rubbing my clit, letting the waves of pleasure from the egg fully engulf my body. I closed my eyes, taking it all in. As soon as I got close to an orgasm, I rode the edge for a few seconds before pulling my hand away. I really hated edging but I was actually getting quite good at it. Edging always leaves you feeling disappointed and drained but begging for an orgasm even more. After two more edges, my pussy was begging for an orgasm. I could feel the orgasm that had brewed inside me from the previous three edges and I gladly orgasmed easily three times. After orgasming, I felt refreshed and awake but I was also still very tired. The discomfort from the pens and the egg constantly vibrating kept me awake for another thirty or so minutes before I fell back asleep. I slept well for another two hours before I woke up. It was nearly 6 and though I really wanted to sleep in, I decided to just stay awake, realizing I probably wouldn’t get much sleep anyway.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 02-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: