Thread: Non-Fiction: The Public Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:50 PM   #2
The Slutty Princess

Part 1: Stealing Task
1. You must steal your mother's rabbit vibrator sex toy.
2. Next, clean it before packing it with your other items.
3. You must steal a clean pair of your sisters very sexy black panties.
4. You must steal a blue or white dressed shirt that belongs to your brother.
5. You must steal these items while everyone is at home.

To begin, the night before was my time to gather the supplies needed. I gathered the supplies I already had: the red mini skirt, baby oil, button-up white blouse, black leggings, pantyhose, alligator clamps, both dildos, zip-lock bags, shoe-string and rope. I packed all these items in a drawstring bag but I knew I still needed to collect the rabbit vibrator, my sister’s panties, and a dress shirt from my brother. Everyone was home. My parents were downstairs and my siblings occupied both of their rooms so I waited in my room for the right time to arise. I kept my door open and kept watch of the hallway. After about thirty minutes, my sister exited her room to take a shower downstairs. Now was my time. I crept from my room through the hallway, past my brother’s closed door and into my sister's silent, empty room. My head was buzzing. I was slightly nervous but I wasn’t too nervous. I went straight to her underwear drawer and slid it open to view her collection of underwear and bras. She had two pairs of black panties, one solid black pair and another seamless Calvin Klein thong. I wanted to pick the sexiest pair so I took the Calvin Klein thong and hurried back to my room. I ventured downstairs to see if I would be able to sneak into my parent’s room but my dad was laying on the bed watching tv so I went back up to my room and waited. Eventually, my sister returned to her room wrapped in just a towel and my brother alternated and went downstairs to take his shower. My sister kept her door closed so it was easy to sneak out into the hallway and into my brother’s empty room. Though nobody was inside and I was completely clothed, it still gave me a thrilling sensation to be sneaking around the house in search of stealing a few items. I searched through my brother’s closet. His dress shirts were tucked in the corner. He did not have a blue dress shirt nor did he have a white one. Instead I could chose from only a green with white pinstripes and a solid black one. I grabbed the green dress shirt and hurried out of the room and back into mine. Next, I headed downstairs. Reluctantly, my father had moved into the living room, joining my mother to watch TV. Their room was completely out of sight from the living room and I crept inside their room, making my way towards the bed. My heart was pounding and I was beginning to sweat from nerves. I knew exactly where she kept her toys from past dares and I knelt beside the bed and reached under, sliding the white and pink Sketchers box towards me. My head was racing, my heart was pounding, and I was sweating profusely! My parents where in the room right next to me and they could come to their room at any time. I opened the box and quickly grabbed onto the rabbit vibrator. With the vibrator in hand, I quickly hurried out of their room and into the bathroom in which my brother had just left. I closed the door and washed the vibrator off before wrapping it in a towel to conceal it. I made it back to my room safely and the vibrator joined the dress shirt and other toys in the bag I had packed.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: