Thread: Fiction: The Birthday Party (18+)
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #42
WoodyD

Default The Start Of Part 7

So here is the start of the 7th part to my story i will be continuing tomorrow I just have not a lot of time this evening so keep your eye out for more intriguing parts to follow

Part 7

We had been driving for around three hours now and thought the girls may need food and drink, so John and I pulled over to a supermarket to grab some refreshments. We left the girls, van and trailer in the parking lot where there was not many cars or people around, then headed for the store entrance. As we were walking towards the store through the car park I heard a voice shouting a voice that I recognised, John and I turned around looking for the voice all off a sudden I spotted across the car park a familiar face. It was Larry from Adults 'R' Us so we walked over and started chatting.

“ Hey, Larry what are you doing down this neck of the woods”. I said in a confused tone looking at him as if to say why are you here.

To be continued...... tomorrow

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote