View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:53 AM   #19
r0ver
getDare Addict

Lost a bet and have had to do several of the dares from here. Reports on three of them:

Thursday I did the mall dare: Go shopping, go into at least 15 store and try something on at each one that takes you into the change room. edge once in the first change room, twice in the second and so on till you edge 15 times in the 15th change room. no cumming till the next day. if you fail, girls do every dare in category 12 guys do every dare in category 2
So I did this in various stores along various stores in Edinburgh, rather than in a single shopping centre sot that if I was discovered and kicked out, I would have a chance of still completing the dare (although I did end up going to one shopping centre for the last 3 shops). Now having already read the options for the dares I'd already purchased a cock-ring and have been experimenting with it. I thought I'd put it one to maintain wood and hopefully prevent me shooting my load.
The first store was actually the hardest. Having picked a few items (I thought if I had several bits of clothing it would look less suspicious if I was in the changing room for a while) I sat down and pulled tu curtain, slightly paranoid that I hadn't pulled it far enough. It took me what seemed like an eternity to reach the edge, but thankfully (proably due to the fact I've had more action in the last nweek or so than I have in the last 12 months) cumming didn't seem to present itself as an issue. Store 2 was slightly easier to manage. From then on it went pretty smoothly even though I did keep getting freaked out by the sounds of other people - especially as I tend to close my eyes when I get near the edge. I kept thinking that everyone must know that I was busy wanking in the changing rooms, especially as I didn't seem to be buying anything that I picked up and had what I thought was a pretty obvious boner the whole time. Actually ended up with a pair of trousers in one shop just so I didn't look so suspicious. Got pretty tough towards the end. Not so much the edging itself (although my cock was red raw) but being able to leave enough time in between so that I could touch myself without cumming (I have no idea how long I took in the last couple of stores - I was really expecitng a 'are you ok sir' which would prpbably have put me off my stroke and made me spill my load- and my cock was very sore by the end). For one of the very few times in my adult life I didn't have a wank before going to sleep that night.

Friday I managed another two dares:
drive out to a location where they have public washrooms, but where they are shared bathrooms, a gas station is a perfect place. go into the bathroom and remove your underwear/panties. masturbate into them. then if there is a coat hook on the back of the door, hang them on it and leave. return 3 hours later, if your panties/underwear is still there (even if you have to pick them from the garbage) put them back on, leave them on till the next day. if they are gone guys do 1dare in category 2 and girls do 1 dare in category 12
So I went for a drive on the hunt for petrol stations with shared toilets. First one I found had a laminated sign on the door to show that the place got cleaned every hour. So I bought some chocolate and left. Next one seemed a better bet as it was frankly pretty rank. Most people, even if they were desperate, would have probably walked straight back out. Again it seemed to take me ages to come (this is not soemthing I thought would ever be a problem). It was only as I was busy wanking that I realised there wasn't a hook. Instead I left my boxers on top of the cistern. Then I went to do my second dare of the day (details below), before returning 3 hours later. They were still exactly where I'd left them, so I put them back on and returned home.

Form the other dare I'd picked out a longish trench-coat style jacket that I normally wear when I've got a suit on. I drove around to a quiet spot to slip off my trousers and t-shirt and put on the coat. I drove to a train station neraby and parked up. I walked about half a mile or so keeping as close to the track as I could( luckily it's pretty rural so I didn't bump into anyone). Anyway I found a spot that's on a bit of a hil which has a good view in both directions up and down the track. After about 15 minutes I spotted a train in the distance. I was actually pretty excited at this point. As the train approached I opened my coat, flashing anyone who might happen to look up as it went by. It was going pretty quick so I couldn't tell if anyone actually saw me or not. Slightly shaky I half-ran and half fell down the embankment and made my way back to the car. I made my way back to the car without too much incident. The car park was empty when I got there, so I immediately put my trousers and top back on. I then had a rather distracted drive until it was time to go back and fetch my boxers.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote