View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #37
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
Finished with the enemas! I missed two more, and paid the price, but I stuck to it, this was a pretty fun dare, thank you!
What you did however not do was to extend your signature to include more likes/dislikes/punishments/... I suppose that warrants another punishment, don't you agree? Since the required information is however missing this turns out rather difficult again...

Until two days after you have completed the requested information, you will have to follow these rules:
  • Whenever you remove your underwear, even if it is just to pee, you will have to put a generous amount of toothpaste on your genitalia afterwards, giving you a nice, cold feeling the entire time.
  • Whenever you are at home, you have to wear your anal-beads.
  • Whenever you leave the house, you have to give yourself a 0.25 liter enema and put in a plug on top. You are not supposed to visit the potty until you are back at home.

Finally: add another day. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote