View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 09:13 PM   #10
Alexman

After I sent the pics we chatted back and forth for a while, stuff like you have great tits and a nice cocksucking mouth while I was responding with I hate you and go die! He finally allowed me to go to sleep because I had school tomorrow. I finally fell asleep about an hour later pretending to myself it was just a game. As I woke up the next day I had completely forgotten what had previously transpired. I got ready for school like I normally do, took a shower, picked out a cute top with a mini skirt that is just barely fingertip length(which is what the school requires), an bright pink thong I had bought just last week and the matching bra. I realized I was running late so I grabbed my phone and bag and dashed out the door.

As I was driving to school I blurted out "oh shit!" As I reached for my phone to text my friend Amy to remember to bring my psychology text book I let her borrow. As I got ready to swipe open my home screen I saw the message. My heart dropped and my stomach knotted up almost causing me swerve into the other lane! I was terrified to read the message as last night came flooding back to me. I thought that whatever it was was too late now so I just said never mind and threw my phone into my purse and drive to school.

I arrived a couple minutes early and talked with Amy and kristi. Amy and Kristi were my best friends and had been since about third grade. Any was the brains of the group, always had straight A's and perfect attendance. She was about 5'6, 135, with auburn hair and about a C cup. Then their was Kristi, she was very much the epitome of an athlete. She played volleyball, woman's basketball and track! She was 5'11, 125, brunette with a B cup. These were the two people I thought I could trust the most in the world! After they left to class I pulled out my phone and decided to read the message.

◦ The message read: "good morning slut! I hope you are enjoying your morning, I am! I thought that I should tell you that I have a two presents for you! The first is you will learn who I am today when you arrive to school. You are to come to the men's room on the south side of school one minute after the bell rings. Any minute longer and there will be severe consequences! The second present is a surprise for when you arrive. I'll be waiting so don't be late! Oh btw don't wear any underwear today, sluts don't get any!" I started to panic, the bell just rang and the bathroom is atleast five minutes away.... I run down the hall as fast as I could trying to keep my skirt from riding up showing off more than I want to the few stragglers left in the hall. I finally make it to the bathroom two minutes late, with my skirt halfway up my ass and walk in to see....

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote