Thread: Fiction: The Slumber Party Trap
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #20
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 9a

Sorry I'm late. So the way I'm gonna do this is the story with no sex will be chapter a while the story with sex will be story b. This will start in 2 or 3 chapters.
-------------------—
Lynn walked through the door and all I could do was try to say thank you, but it was too muffled to be understood. She turned everything off and released me. "Good thing I came back, huh?" She said. She didn't look all that happy about that exposure I had.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot. Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"They all went home. School does start back up tomorrow. You can change into your own clothes. I think you've suffered enough for now."

It was music to my ears. I get to go back to normal life. Just gotta wait a few days for these breasts and wig to come off. It should take another 3 days.

"Great. That means a lot. Wait, what do you mean for now?"

"Think about it. I deleted the pictures because I felt bad for you, but I doubt many others did. So you're going to have to go to everyone who was at the party to get the pictures and videos deleted."

"Videos?"

"Amanda explained what she did and sent everyone who was here the video she took so you still have a long, long way to go."

I walk to my room, switch clothes, and lay on my bed until the next day.