Thread: Jess and Taylor
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #10
deswill

Taylor sat on the grass and waited for Jess to emerge from the bush. Jess walked out fully clothed again and sat down beside Taylor then said “my turn now truth or dare.” Taylor knew Jess wanted her to do a dare so she quickly replied “dare please.” Jess smiled and said “I’ve never been kissed by a girl before so for your dare I want you to French kiss me until I say you can stop.”

Taylor also had never kissed another girl a before and was a little frightened but something inside her was telling her it was something she needed to try. OK Jess you lay down on the grass and I will try French kissing you.” Jess lay flat on her back nervous as she closed her eyes and waited for Taylor to start kissing her. Taylor took her time as she slowly lowered her head over Jess and pushed down until their lips met. It was a warm feeling that Taylor liked so without hesitation she let her tongue slip out of her mouth and into Jess’s mouth where it met up with Jess’s tongue.

Taylor could feel Jess’s hand move down her thighs and under her skirt and felt her panties get pulled down her legs exposing her ass and pussy for Jess to play with. The kiss and Jess playing with her pussy was making her wet and she wished the experience she was having would never end.

After five minutes Jess sat back up trying to catch her breath from her intense ordeal and then kissed Taylor on the cheek and whispered in her ear “thank you” and then watched Taylor as she pulled back up her panties and sit back down on the grass again.

Jess and Taylor could hear voices getting closer as they both stood up to see who was coming towards them. As they looked down the bike track that ran through the park they could see five girls on horseback riding along and stopping when they reached them. “Hello Taylor” one of the girls said as she patted her stallion on the neck. Jess had never seen such a beautiful stallion in her life. Its coat was a beautiful light brown with white around his feet.

“Can I pat him” Jess asked looking at the girl on the horse waiting for an answer from her.
“Yes you can pat him. So Taylor who’s your new friend and the offer is still open to join our club your friend can to she looks like she likes horses.” Said the girl on the horse and looked at her other friends and started laughing as Jess continued to rub the stallion’s neck and tummy.

“Maybe. I want to think about it for a while” Taylor replied as she went a little white in the face. “We have to go” Taylor said and placed her hand on Jess’s arm and pulled her back from the Stallion. “OK but the offer is still open if you change your mind” the girl on the stallion said as the five girls continued down the bike track and out of the park.

“What’s this club we can join” Jess asked with a look of excitement in her eyes. “It’s a private horse and pony riding club. They have lots of horses and the girls have their own club house but trust me we don’t want to join the club” Karen replied as she looked over at Jess. “What’s the problem with the girls club they seem kind of nice” Jess said.

Its not the club it’s the initiation ceremony they have people do to join and if you do pass there initiation tests you are there servant for the first three months of the trial period before becoming a member.”
Curious to know more about the club Jess asked” what sorts of things will they make you do."

“Well I’ve been told its different each member. That girl in the blue shirt that was on the white and brown horse is a friend of mine and he told me about her initiation into the club. They took her out to the horse stables and stripped her naked and tied her wrists together in front of her then made her get on her hands and knees and clean out the stable floor only using her hands and arms and she was whipped constantly on the ass with riding crops until she had finished then they untied her. She also told me when she finished cleaning she was covered in old smelly hay and horse shit and they made her stay like that for half a hour before they let her take a cold bath in one of the horses water troth's and then waited until after dark and sent her home with no pants or panties on. She had to sneak in through her bedroom window so her parents didn’t catch her half naked.”

“OMG” that’s a bad initiation I’m glad they don’t do that to everyone” Jess shrieked as Taylor said “truth or dare” Jess decided to try for another truth and replied “truth.”

“OK have you tasted cum before” Taylor asked looking at the funny look on Jess’s face as she replied “EWWW no. I haven’t even sucked on a dick before.” “My turn truth or dare”
“Dare” Taylor said as she looked at her watch and thought to herself its nearly time to go home. “I dare you to join the horse club” Jess said as she jokingly laughed at her dare.

Taylor didn’t know if Jess was serious or not and asked “are you serious Jess” as she watched Jess nod her head between laughing. Taylor didn’t want to join and knew if Jess was serious she was going to have to do it as well and said “Only if you accept the dare and join too” Jess stopped her laughing and said you don’t have to I’m kidding but I suppose a dare is a dare so what do you say if we both join and complete our dares. It will be easier both of us doing it together.”

“OK its a pact we will both join I will call her tomorrow and arrange to join. Lets go home its nearly three o’clock.” As they both started the walk back home.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote