Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 01:45 PM   #40
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 28

“Since you have agreed to our terms, there is no need for us to continue controlling your life.” Allie said “Starting tomorrow, we will loosen up your rules.”
“Why not today?” Julia asked, hoping that maybe she’d be able to put her clothes back on.
“You’re already naked so why change that?” Reagan said. “Besides, its just us girls here today so no big deal.”
“Okay.” Julia agreed, not wanting to question it further.
“So starting tomorrow, you are free to wear clothes again. You no longer need to shave your pubes, however I do think it looks better that way. The only rule that will be in place will be in regards to your orgasms.”
“Huh?” Julia asked
“You are allowed to orgasm, but there must always be somebody else present with you who knows what you’re doing.”
“Okay.” Julia said. Although she was not happy about this rule, she decided it would not be worth arguing. After all, she wasn’t being forced to argue and felt that maybe she could just resist the urge to touch herself until she was fully free.
“We’ll need to do the photo shoot and video shoot sometime next week, when our photographer is back in town.” Reagan said. “For the time being, I will make you an appointment with my gyno for tomorrow to get you on the pill and we will take you to get waxed next week.”
“Thanks.” Julia said

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful for Julia and her roommates. After being naked for so long, Julia had almost forgotten about her state of undress and went about her day as normal. Her roommates were pre-occupied with business of their own. Julia wrapped up her day with a warm shower and quickly fell asleep that night, waking up the next day to the sound of her alarm.
The appointment Reagan had made her was in the morning, so Julia knew she had to get up and get dressed quickly to make it in time. She decided to wear a pair of her favorite jeans, a long sleeve blouse with stripes on it, and of course a bra and panties. Reagan was nice enough to drive her to her appointment, even offering to stay, which Julia declined.
“Call me when you’re done and Ill pick you up.” Reagan said, as she dropped Julia off.

“Hello.” Julia said, to the receptionist as she walked into the office. “I have an appointment with Doctor Williams.”
“Yes, of course. For Julia?” The receptionist asked her.
“Yes.” Julia said.
“Right this way.” The receptionist said, pointing Julia towards an examination room in the corner.
Within a few minutes, the doctor walked in.
“Hello, I’m Doctor Williams” she said, reaching out to shake Julia’s hand. “You can call me Ashley.”
Ashley was fairly young for a doctor, being in her early thirty’s. This made Julia feel a bit more comfortable around her.
“So I understand you are wanting to start birth control?” Ashley asked Julia.
“Yes.” Julia said.
“Okay. Very well.” Ashley said. “Have you ever seen a gyno before?”
“No.” Julia said.
“That’s okay.” Ashley said. “I will try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. Now before we start anything, I have to offer you a paper gown to wear. It’s up you, but in all honesty it is very uncomfortable and I will be seeing everything either way so it tends to get in the way. If you prefer, I can go find you one.”
“It’s okay.” Julia declined, knowing she would be seeing everything either way.
“Okay.” Ashley said. “Ill start off by asking you a few questions and go from there. First off, are you sexually active?”
Julia didn’t know how to answer this, as she had done oral but was still technically a virgin. “Uhhhh... kinda.” She said, turning red.
“Nothing to be embarrassed about.” Ashley said. “What all have you done?”
“Oral...” Julia shyly said
“Okay.” Ashley said. “With males or females?”
“Both.” Julia said
Although Ashley was surprised by this, she kept professional and showed no emotion, jotting down notes on her clipboard.
“No vaginal or anal sex?” She asked
“No.” Julia said

“Go ahead and remove your pants and shirt so I can properly get your height and weight.” Ashley said.
Julia stood up, from the chair she was in, and first slipped off her shoes before sliding out of her jeans. She then pulled her blouse over her head. Her underwear was certainly not revealing or sexy. She wore a blue and white pair of panties, just plain cotton briefs that she had for years. Her bra was plain and white, with no padding, outlining the shape of her small tits.
“Stand on this scale.” Ashley said, pointing to the scale on the ground.
“Alright... 104 pounds. You are a tiny thing.” Ashley said, as Julia stepped off the scale. Ashley dotted down a few more notes on her clipboard before walking towards the door and locking it.
“I will not begin your examination. I will be telling you everything I am doing along the way. If anything feels uncomfortable or you have any question, feel free to interrupt me at any time.” Ashley said.
‘Thank you.” Julia said, standing in the middle of the room in her underwear.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: