Thread: Fiction: Aaron's Shaping
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
T-Moze

Thanks for the feedback Here's the next part.

The girls went back to Amanda’s room and were trying to figure out what Aaron was gonna do to them. “I’m a little turned on by the fact that Aaron has complete control over us,” Cassie confessed.
“I sort of like it too, although it’s a bit awkward due to the fact that it’s my brother doing it”, Amanda replied. At that moment Aaron came into the room saying, “I want to play my own version of Truth or Dare, seeing as that’s how all of this started and you girls seem to like playing it. I’ll be doing all the asking.” The girls nodded.
He asked Cassie, “Truth or Dare”, to which she replied, “Truth.”
“Are you still a virgin?” Aaron asked intrigued.
“Yes, I still am. I haven’t had sex yet,” she clarified.
“Sis, same question.”
“Still a virgin here as well,” Amanda replied.
Cassie felt bold and asked for a dare.
“I dare you to sleep in my bed tonight … Naked,” Aaron smiled. She hesitantly complied. Amanda followed suit and asked for a dare. “I dare you to kiss Cassie for one minute.” So they started kissing and it was a pleasant sight for Aaron.
“Now take off all of your clothes,” Aaron interrupted.
“But we haven’t chosen Truth or Dare yet”, the girls objected.
Aaron then started taking off their clothes himself, starting with his sister. After Amanda was completely naked, he undressed Cassie. “Now wait here,” Aaron said as he got up and left the room. He came back moment later with a magic marker. While motioning them on their back, he knelt down next to them and wrote “Property of Aaron” on both girls’ breasts, stomachs, thighs and asses. “And I better still see that on there tomorrow,” he said. He left the room and the girls got dressed. They had diner and watched some television.

Later that night, they went to bed. Cassie had told her parents she’d be sleeping over, but little did anyone know she’d be in Aaron’s bed instead of Amanda’s room. Aaron kissed his sister goodnight and took Cassie to his room. Without saying a word, he undressed her until she was buck-naked. He then undressed himself, revealing his bulging erection.
“Are you gonna have sex with me?” Cassie asked shyly. Aaron hugged Cassie, stroking her now wet pussy with his penis.
“No Cassie, I’m not. At least not tonight,” Aaron smiled. Cassie got even more turned on now that Aaron might have sex with her soon. They went to bed, hugging and stroking each other.

The next morning, they all got dressed and went to school. Luckily the girls didn’t have gym today, because Aaron’s message was still proudly displaying on their bodies. When the girls arrived at school and checked their lockers, they found another note, “Meet me on the roof during lunchtime.” Aaron had ensured the door to the roof was open.
The girls went up to the roof after fourth period and they found another note, “Take off all your clothes and wait till I get here.” After about 5 minutes, Aaron came up to the roof, finding 2 naked girls.
“Start masturbating until you orgasm, and make sure you finish first,” Aaron chuckled. The girls started masturbating and after only a short time, Cassie finished, probably because she was more turned on. After another minute or so, Amanda came as well.
“What’s my punishment for finishing last?” Amanda asked moaning.
“Come by my room when you’re home, and bring Cassie, she can watch,” he answered. The girls got dressed and everyone went downstairs.
T-Moze is offline   Reply With Quote